Orange and Watermelons wanted for export

Register

indouniversal

We, Indo Universal Exports are a Bombay based Govt approved Exporters.We are Indouniversal gmal Certified.We have a genuine Buyer for Fresh Oranges and Watermelons.We invite GROWERS of this Products to contact us thru indouniversal gmal ASAP so that we can discuss further.

The Products needs to be Best in Quality, Sorted n Clean.Plz contact with details like Price,Size,Packing,Quantity available,place of availability,and if you could also provide me with Pictures of the Fruit, it will be still Better.

GROWERS WILL BE PREFERRED....ONLY EXPORT QUALITY NEEDED...URGENTLY.

Thanks.

karthik p

hi sir
Karthik from Bangalore, im into contract farming and have a farmer network of 100 + farmers growing fruits and vegetables as required specification so u can get all ur requirement as u want we can do the need full
thank you
karthik
please contact...........

Last edited by a moderator:

dhavalveera

Detail for Watermelons

in Last Week we have Planted Watermelons in our Farm.

and i think Watermelons will be Ready in June End.

Price :- your Price or Price will be of as per Market Rates.
Size :- Size will be given you at time of when Watermelons are Ready
Packing :- in Which Type of Packing you want & if you give us the Box anything it will be Great.
Quantity :- we have Planted Watermelons in 10 to 11 Acer.
Place of Availability :- Kutch - Gujarat
Pictures :- if you want Pictures so we will show you Pictures & want to give an Suggestion that it is Better to See on the Farm & not on Pictures because some Person Send the Pictures from the Internet so it is better to see Directly on Farm from you are Buying.

and give me your Contact Detail so when the Watermelons are Ready so we can Contact you.

We, Indo Universal Exports are a Bombay based Govt approved Exporters.We are Indouniversal gmal Certified.We have a genuine Buyer for Fresh Oranges and Watermelons.We invite GROWERS of this Products to contact us thru indouniversal gmal ASAP so that we can discuss further.

The Products needs to be Best in Quality, Sorted n Clean.Plz contact with details like Price,Size,Packing,Quantity available,place of availability,and if you could also provide me with Pictures of the Fruit, it will be still Better.

GROWERS WILL BE PREFERRED....ONLY EXPORT QUALITY NEEDED...URGENTLY.

Thanks.