Approvals for building construction in Farmland

Register

jaikisan

Dear members,
Some of our friends working in private Bank are planning to buy 4 Acres of coconut farm near Bangalore. Also we want that to be divided equally & say in that 1 or 1/2 Acre of individual land we want to construct small house (Around 200 Sq.Ft) for going & staying there in weekends. Also we are very much interested to start organic farming in that land. My question to u all is,

1)Whether we have to take any permissions from any concerned govt.
authorities (Gram panchayat or any other) for building construction
indivdually?? If yes, from whom???

2) Also we are planning to use solar energy/resources & avoid taking
electricity connection from govt. authorities.would it be feasible???

Please send your valuable suggestions to me so that we can startup the project ASAP...Waiting for your guidence.....

Regards,
Chandrashekar

Dear Jaikishan, U can build farm haouse with prior permission of grampanchayat. 2. don't go for solar electricity, it's expensive in initial stage as well as expensive with battry maintainance. U must change batteries every after three years and as on today's rate 500 watt battery would cost u more than Rs. 8,000/- and your 500 watt solar systen will cost U not less than Rs.1.5 Lakh. Calculate carefully and go for it. If U desire so. Thaks, Joseph Pereira . (
Dear members,
Some of our friends working in private Bank are planning to buy 4 Acres of coconut farm near Bangalore. Also we want that to be divided equally & say in that 1 or 1/2 Acre of individual land we want to construct small house (Around 200 Sq.Ft) for going & staying there in weekends. Also we are very much interested to start organic farming in that land. My question to u all is,

Please send your valuable suggestions to me so that we can startup the project ASAP...Waiting for your guidence.....

Regards,
Chandrashekar

Last edited by a moderator:

nachimuthu

similar concept

sir,
Exactly the same idea we are trying to implement in coimbatore whether u belive it or not all your points are discussed by my freinds.
It is like a Gated community all sustainable natural organic farming methods with more common facilities for labour and so many other things.
we are planning to fullfill all the members household especially kitchen requirements for ever.
Moreover the land is inbetween two Housing colonies and also adjacent to India's Prestigeous 6/4 lane NH leading to Cochin Port.
Also we plan to educate the community what an ecosystem and Biosphere which portrays multispecies development for Existence of Balanced Food chain.
We also plan to have people from Multidisciplinary area to develop a Heavenly community.
If intrested any of your friends let them inform me to my PM in this forum.

Yours truly,
Nachimuthu

Dear members,

Regards,
Chandrashekar