Consultancy available for Medicinal plants cultivation

Register
Dear Sir/Madam,
I have 20 years experience in cultivation of Medicinal plants. I am residing in Tamil Nadu. If you need any consultancy services, you can contact me.

Thank You,
Dr.M.Rajendran,
Ex-Medicinal Botanist,
Tamil Nadu Medicinal Plants Corporation Limited(TAMPCOL)

ntripathi09

consultancy help

Thanks for sharing your experience.
i m Nikhil tripathi from U.P.i want to know about medicinal plantation, its market in india,international demand,finanncial & environmental requirements for the production, problems in production.
Please send detail for medicinal plantation and send your contact details.

Thanks & Regards,
Nikhil tripathi

Last edited by a moderator:

senrem

reg;medical plants

dear sir,

we want to cultivate medical plants, like sandal wood and some other variety with future development. please send your contact details with brief intro.

thank u,

regards,

senthil k.p.

consultancy help

I have land of abt. 30 acres.i want 2 grow ginger on my entire land.please tell me the cost of cultivation & show me the way to avail the subsidy facility for cultivation.
M.-

ganapati

Dear Sir/Madam,
I have 20 years experience in cultivation of Medicinal plants. I am residing in Tamil Nadu. If you need any consultancy services, you can contact me.

Thank You,
Dr.M.Rajendran,
Ex-Medicinal Botanist,
WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ON MY FOLLOWING PROJECT IN MY FOLLOWING LAND?:-
PROPERTY AT DEHEN

1. I own a small, hilly, laterite land admeasuring 7.5 acres at post Dehen, Tal. Dapoli, Dist. Ratnagiri of Konkan region in Maharashtra. Dehen is a small village, 28 km. from Mandangad ( A taluka place),on Mandangad-Anjarle Road and 20 km. from Dapoli (Nearest Taluka place).
2. There are 100, 5 yrs. old mango plants & 25 fruiting cashew nut plants.
3. My interest is to grow Rudraksha (Elaeocarpus ganitrus) varieties (Total 350 all over the world known in Australia as Blue Berry Ash/Quandong etc.)
4. The project includes development of a "Nakshatravan" as well.
5. The land has a kuccha well admeasuring 25 feet in diameter, kuccha approach road admeasuring 1100 ft.in length & 15 ft. in breadth,10 HP power connection & a pucca house admesuring 450 sq. ft. with three rooms & veranda.
6. The entire land is not fenced, saucer shaped ,bottom height 80 M above sea level, peripheral height(rim) 105 M above sea level with a gradient of about 30 degree.
7. Konkan season is heavy rains in monsoon(4 months) followed by scarcity of water for 8 months, very hot & humid in summer(sea shore at 8 km.).
Dr.Dileep Wani
please contact...

shailesh0182

cultivation of shatawari

I want to know cultivate the shatawar medicinal plant in my netive place in bihar specialy in (north bihar, but i have no idea about this crop. if u give me all information regarding this crop with full details like, soile nature, climate, production cycle, marketing and total project cost, i would be very very thankfull to you

kailastekawade

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank You,
Dr.M.Rajendran,
Ex-Medicinal Botanist,
Nice , I am from Pune and have 12 acer of land , Depend only on rain( Monsoon )

Can you suggest some thing ? May I have your tel number ?
Kailas Tekawade
please contact...........

dawod

Medicinal herbs

Dear Sir,
We need expert to work in Basrah/IRAQ for supervise on medicinal herbs cultivation on 17000sq m.
Dawod Alrubaiay
Basrah
Iraq
Please contact.........

pioneeragri

Agri consultancy_Medicinal Plant cultivation

Hello Readers

Saw various posts on forum reg cultivation of medicinal plants. You may please contact us for our consultancy services for best utilizing your land. We can provide you complete guidance for setting up of your entire project. The following you can get in our consultancy for medicinal plant cultivation of profitable crops:

1. Complete planning for cultivation of profitable medicinal plants including identification of best suitable site-specific medicinal plants.

2. Full buyback assurance for purchasing all your final produce of suggested crops from your production site by paying you at site itself before dispatch of material.

3. Free online consultancy service for entire crop duration under our buyback scheme

4. Facilitation for getting bank loan and subsidy from NHB, NHM, NABARD etc. We can prepare complete documentation required for the project.

Through our counseling service you can get all the information required for your project. For general counseling, you can visit to our office or else we can organize an audio-visual chat on skype. We charge a minimal fee for general counseling.

For more details of our services, please visit us at PIONEER AROMATICS & AGRI SOLUTIONS

We look forward to provide you best services as desired by you.

With best regards
Ubaid Khan, Ph.D. (Soil Science)

skumari

interested in cultivation of "Coleus Forkshii"

Dear Sir,

I am from Thanjavur dist of Tamilnadu interested in cultivation of the medicinal plant "Coleus Forkshii". Plz provide us more details.

Thanks.

skumari

Interested in cultivation of "Coleus Forkshii"

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank You,
Dr.M.Rajendran,
Ex-Medicinal Botanist,
------------------------------------------------

Dear Sir,

I am from Thanjavur dist of Tamilnadu interested in cultivation of the medicinal plant "Coleus Forkshii". Plz provide us more details.

Thanks

shrushti

Shrushti hitech and agriculture development

Dear Sir please send me the medicine plant details with name & advantage

lrenukaa

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank You,
Dr.M.Rajendran,
Ex-Medicinal Botanist,
sir,
we are from madurai and interested in cultivating medicinal plants. kindly provide your contact details to interact further in this regards
regards
jeeva

vadiveloneman

started to medicinal plant cultivation

Dear sir/

i have to statred to medicinal plant cultivation . i dnt have no idea in this

dis my no 9003451964