Agriculture land in Karnataka

Register

rameshbs

Hi,

I am from NON Agriculture Family. I am planning to buy First agriculture land in Tamil nadu & later I am planning buy agriculture land in Karnataka. My family Salary is more than RS 3.00 Lac.

Need suggestions can i do so...

Thanks

Ramesh

anil1956

Established Member
Dear Ramesh,

It is fine go ahead. No problems by this method. For specific doubts, more details if need be contact. But minimum 10 acres ultimately

anil patil

Hi,

I am from NON Agriculture Family. I am planning to buy First agriculture land in Tamil nadu & later I am planning buy agriculture land in Karnataka. My family Salary is more than RS 3.00 Lac.

Thanks

Ramesh

Buying agricultural land in Karnataka

Dear Ramesh
Buying agricultural land in Karnataka is the most agonising experience by a non farmer in Karnataka.
If you want to buy agricultural land in Karnataka, the following conditions should be satisfied.
1. You must be a farmer and hold a farmer's certificate or you should own agricultural land on your name .
2. Your non agricultural income should not exceed more than 2lacs / year if you want to buy land in Karnataka.
After buying and registering the land, you wont get the RTC ( what we call patta/katha) for the land and it will end up in litigation.
Therefore, check on the details and then decide.
Wishing you the best
Ramani

ganapati

Hi,

Thanks

Ramesh
150 acres/part of barren land (@ Rs.60, 000/acre) & 8 acres mango plantation (@ Rs. 4 lakh/ acre) is available in Kokan, Maharashtra at Dehen, 28 kms. from Mandangad on Anjarle Rd. Road, water & electricity can be made available. Titles are clear.

Hi,

Thanks

Ramesh
hi i am from karnataka from bidar i have good project of farming investment if u are able to then contact me on will talk further

Last edited by a moderator:

anu320

Hi,

Thanks

Ramesh
sir, U GET AGRI LAND IN TAMILNADU. I AM AN AGENT FROM CHENNAI. HOW MANY ACRES U NEED? PLEASE MAIL TO

essa4us

Please beware.

By money u will buy land but not peace.

Play safe

dont jump

any help p.m or

god bless
yusuf

buying agriculture land in Karnataka

hello friend nothing will happen in karnataka. i wish you all the best
Buying land in Karnataka- ref my reply- My reply is not based on someones information. I have myself bought 5 acres of agri land in chitradurga dist and my RTC is not issued though I have registered the sale deed with full amount. The reason for rejection is the same that I have mentioned. If you have any solution for the problem, as mentioned in your letter, please let me know. I will use it for my benefit and thank you.
Regds
vemburamani