low cost greenhouse

Register
i am from balasore district orissa. i like to start rose and gerbera cultivation. i am interested in construction of low cost greenhouse. if any body having any drawing for the same. pm me

pcpunit

Satyabhama Engineers

Please send ur area for which u want to devlope gerbera cultivation. we can provided low cost poly house. also inform the maximum temperature in your area and humidity. contact me.
prakash chopade
Please contact...

i am from balasore district orissa. i like to start rose and gerbera cultivation. i am interested in construction of low cost greenhouse. if any body having any drawing for the same. pm me

Last edited by a moderator:

information about poly houses

Please send ur area for which u want to devlope gerbera cultivation. we can provided low cost poly house. also inform the maximum temperature in your area and humidity. contact me.
prakash chopade
Please contact...
dear prakash,
please contact me with details of poly houses, varieties, methods, costs, etc
veelasa durve'
cvd@colossusfinance.com

shantanoo

can you contact me at my email address? I have big requirements for poly houses
shantanoo

raamis

Dear Prakash

Appreciate details of polyhouses for pakistan and areas are within temp. range of 0 - 44 deg. C throughout the year. Look forward to yuor response as we have a good market for low cost poly houses.

Regards

Waseem
Pakistan.

Please contact....

pcpunit

Satyabhama Engineers

Please send ur contact details or contact me...

prakash chopade

Dear Prakash

Appreciate details of polyhouses for pakistan and areas are within temp. range of 0 - 44 deg. C throughout the year. Look forward to yuor response as we have a good market for low cost poly houses.

Regards

Waseem
Pakistan.

Please contact....