Looking for continuos supply of fresh vegetables

Register

vegwala

Hi,

I am looking for continuos supply of fresh vegetables round the year including mushrooms.

please send me private message with your details like location, and contact details. so as to take this forward.

looking for your reply.

thanks
vegwala

gardentps

Dear Sir,

Pls contact me for any supply of Fresh Vegetables . Our company , Garden Enterprises,is located in Courtallam .We can supply you vegetables at any quantity u want. Kindly let me know what kind of vegetables you want and in what quantity. We are the Exporters of Vegetables ,Fruits , Food Products to overseas countries.Kindly give me your contact details or email in detail .
Thanks & Best Regards,
Noorul Ameen
For Garden Enterprises,
email :
Mobile :

Last edited by a moderator:

sathishm

hello sir iam sathish...from warangal,andrapradesh........
if u want fresh mushrooms than i can supply.............

Please contact........

Hi,

I am looking for continuos supply of fresh vegetables round the year including mushrooms.

please send me private message with your details like location, and contact details. so as to take this forward.

looking for your reply.

thanks
vegwala
We are a Pune based company called Lilac Fresh which is a SBU of Lilac Lifesciences Limited. We can supply the fresh vegetables any quantum regularily. Please cotact at E-mail :

rohitpg

fresh vegetables

We are into supply of fresh and dehydrated vegetables

Please send private message for further discussion.

sanjeeev

Please contact

Dear Sir,
please send me a mail on my id and then I will be sending our veg calendar,
we are from Bihar and North Bengal.
Regards
Ms Madhumita Singh

Hello Sir

Hello Sir,

I am not a marchant . I am a FARMER hade a 15 Acreas Land with full of Water Facility My native of Mulakalacheruvu (Chittoor Dist)Currently we got a crop of Tomoto (3 Acreas). we are the exports for manufacrturing Vegitables .If you are intrested we can supply lower rates . Please send your datils to my mail id will contact.

Thanks in advance.
JCReddy.