Need Red onions, Potato, Garlic and Ginger...

Register

passaro

Hello,

I need Indian Red Onions, Potatoes, Garlic and Ginger for Exports. Wholesale dealers, Producers please contact. Can anyone tell me where the wholesale markets for these products exist...

Please send private message.

Karthik

xaeol

Hello,

I need Indian Red Onions, Potatoes, Garlic and Ginger for Exports. Wholesale dealers, Producers please contact. Can anyone tell me where the wholesale markets for these products exist...

Karthik
Hello? How about products of China? If possiable, contact me.
--Jianglei
Sales Manager of
SAAME Foodstuff Branch of Shaanxi SAAME I/E Co., Ltd.

Last edited by a moderator:

agrogreens

Established Member
Your requirement

For onion, try nasik or china

for potatoes, try delhi wholesale market

for ginger try manipur

for garlic, china is best

grameenfruits

Fresh Red Onions

Dear Sir

This is Ms. Namrata From Grameen Agro Fruits Mumbai india and we are the Grower Exporter and Supplier of Fresh Red Onions from Nashik we have our own Warehouses so we can offer you the best quality product

pls send us your details enquiry or call me....
Please contact....

so we can offer you the best quality with best price

We are awaiting for your prompt and favourable reply

Regards

Ms. Namrata

ni3kulkarni007

Hello,

Karthik
Dear Sir u can get Best Quality onion At Ghodeagaon Tal Newasa Dist Ahmednager State Maharashtra India One of The Biggest Market of onion In Maharashtra

dipvij

Please contact....

ours is agree firm in maharashtra pls call me on or

arunkrisiv

hello karthik

we are fresh vegetables and chilled fish air lifter.pls contact my mail id

Dear Sir

This is Ms. Namrata From Grameen Agro Fruits Mumbai india and we are the Grower Exporter and Supplier of Fresh Red Onions from Nashik we have our own Warehouses so we can offer you the best quality product

Please contact....

Regards

Ms. Namrata
hello mam this venkat from andhra give me the prise list of red onions with transport my place is guntur

aseemnaghman

Red Onions

Hi kartik,

I'm a wholesale dealer of Onions. please give me more details regarding quality and quantity you would require.
you can also send me an email at

regansaha

Hello,
I want to Purchase Large amount of onion to Supply in BAngladesh and calcutta market.
Plz send me your information.send me your contact info too

gardentps

Dear Sir,

Pls contact me for any supply of Fresh Vegetables . Our company , Garden Enterprises,is located in Courtallam .We can supply you vegetables at any quantity u want. Kindly let me know what kind of vegetables you want and in what quantity. We are the Exporters of Vegetables ,Fruits , Food Products to overseas countries.Kindly give me your contact details or email in detail .
Thanks & Best Regards,
Noorul Ameen
For Garden Enterprises,
email :
Mobile :

yash_dash

ginger

Dear
Ginger stock availabal please send me Required quality & Quantity.
Thanks & Regards
yashpal
Exponential Expo

Hello,

Karthik
Dear Sir,

How much qty do you need and spcify the size of onion i can supply as much qty as i can, pls mail me at anand.lat at gmail.com or call me on 09751108487.

Awaiting for your reply asap.

Thanks

Regards
Anand.

Hi,

Kindly send us your requirement for ginger we provide bothe raw and dry ginger from north-east India.
Dear Sir,

Pls kindly let me know how much qty you can supply and the price per ton , pls reply me at anand.lat at gmail.com or call on 09751108487.

Awaiting for your reply asap.

Thanks

Regards
Anand.

Dear Sir,

Pls contact me for any supply of Fresh Vegetables . Our company , Garden Enterprises,is located in Courtallam .We can supply you vegetables at any quantity u want. Kindly let me know what kind of vegetables you want and in what quantity. We are the Exporters of Vegetables ,Fruits , Food Products to overseas countries.Kindly give me your contact details or email in detail .
Thanks & Best Regards,
Noorul Ameen
For Garden Enterprises,
email :
Mobile :
Dear Ameen,

Pls send me mail on anand.lat at gmail.com or call me on 09751108487.

Awaiting for reply asap.

Thanks

Regards
Anand.