Exports

Register
Dear friends i want to start agricultural based exports basically i am from Bangalore, we will grow gladiolus tube & Gerbera & pls guide me how to get export licence & procedure to follow for exports & how to get genuine customers, pls provide me information about esports.
Thanking you
Yashodhara

If you manage to get an year contract with a buyer then its an year long earning for you without any hassle.

If you are looking to start efficiently, we can offer you the following services:

1) Developing a web based portfolio (Product profile) of your products and displaying on internet. Listing your company in all b2b and other potenital sites.

2) Company formation in a professional way to start with a professional export service. (Registration excluded)

3) Formation of company's letterhead and logo (If not designed), which will be used in marketing of your produce.

4) Your company's head office ( Marketing/ corporate) at New Delhi with phone fax and address. This will increase you credibility in the market and hence generate the buyer's trust. The site address will be represented as the production office.

5) Advanced Company's profile and Cover letter Designing for e-mail marketing in a professional (internationally acceptable) format. Company's introduction and complete profile in professional pdf format.

6) We will also help you to generate a database of the suppliers/ growers from India and buyers for your products worldwide. (for floriculture products)

7) Information about the current trends in the market for your products. ( What the buyers are offering, at what price, what are the suitable price to quote)

8) Export based calculations like calculating C&F charges and profit calculations.

9) Packing and transport solutions and consultancy.

10) A cover letter in diffrent languages as per the target markets ( like in German, Sapnish and Dutch for Germany, Spain and Netherlands as target markets)

11) Other consultancy regarding exports, including reading materials and other things.

12) International marketing on behalf of our clients.

We can make you start exporting on your own and without any agent. You dont have to rely on anybody else to help export your produce.

Total cost of the above mentioned services is INR 30,000 0nly (one time). This will be your only expense to start up the business.

Apart from that you just have to bear the legal expenses like registering your company and acquiring import export code.

we will provide you complete consultancy about running the company, getting the buyers and everything. You dont need any office as we will provide our company's address as your company's address. all you need is a computer with a broad band connection.

The cost include complete software for the formation of a business plan. Those who want to include the I-T power in their business can avail use of the software to keep a tab on their business. This software will provide you to improve your business and carry out the necessary evaluations which you other wise miss.

This software is essential for those who have just started up as a company as well as those who just take raw numbers as their results. This software will provide you a complete assesment of the work and thus improve your business in a technical manner.

This software will provide you about SWOT analysis of your business. The SWOT analysis will help you evaluate the strength and weakness of your business. In other words this software is your complete management tool.

Those who are known to computer can use this software. It is easy to use, results oriented software. Support systems will be provided online.

Business Plan Pro - Business Plan Software

For Sample product profile, visit Darjeeling Gardens Pvt. Ltd.

For latest export deal, go to Royal Aromatix Export

For Product profile of our Kenyan client please visit FLOWER CONNECTION LTD

We have helped many exporters to start off and enhance their presence in the exports market and hence have helped them to make their presence felt globally.

Some of our Esteemed clients are:

1) Darjeeling gardens Pvt. Ltd. ( INDIA)

2) Flower connection Ltd. ( KENYA)

3) Flower Petals ( KENYA)

4) Ssunsi Company ( KENYA)

....................and the list goes on

If you have any queries regarding our services, please do not hesitate to contact us anytime.

With regards,

Manish Petwal

Manager (Marketing)

Royal Aromatix Services

please contact....

Last edited by a moderator:

dsekar

Export Service

Dear Yashodhara,

I can do service to obtain Import&Export Code Number, 100% EOU Licence/formalities with Central Govt., Membership with relevant Export Promotion Council, ECGC, Central Excise procedures etc.

Please let me have your interest!

Best Regards, N Dhanasekar
Please contact....
Dear friends i want to start agricultural based exports basically i am from Bangalore, we will grow gladiolus tube & Gerbera & pls guide me how to get export licence & procedure to follow for exports & how to get genuine customers, pls provide me information about esports.
Thanking you
Yashodhara

Last edited by a moderator: