Rabbit for sale

Register

suren20

Dear Sir/Madam,
We can give professional consultancy in rabbit farming.It is the easiest way of making money without much labour.You can start your farm staying at home.For more details do call me or send a e-mail.

Please contact...

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

abiraj

I would like to know something more aboutt rabbit farming.i am very new in this field.so please explain the cost of starting and the profit percentage and all things. I am basically from trivandrum.where is the market for rabbit meat??
Pls contact...

amarreddy57

Reg-to satrt a rabbit farm

Dear sir,

this is amar. Iam thimking to start a rabbit farm.what is the budjet req to satrt a rabbit farm.waht r the marketing ways for rabbit.i know only two uses one is for meet and another one is for as pets.is there any another way of marketining.can u send me the pics of rabbit farm.

jimman

Dear Sir,

I am also interested to do the Rabbit Farming on a small scale level.
Where I can sell them ? Someone will collect from me ? Someone can
give small ones ?

v_porje

I would like to know something more aboutt rabbit farming.i am very new in this field.so please explain the cost of starting and the profit percentage and all things. I am basically from trivandrum.where is the market for rabbit meat??
Pls contact...
Dear,

Rabbit Farming is good business. You earn good money by taking some less efforts but regularly. If you want more information. Contact me...v_porje@rediffmail.com or 9890277042

v_porje

Dear Sir,

I am also interested to do the Rabbit Farming on a small scale level.
Where I can sell them ? Someone will collect from me ? Someone can
give small ones ?
Dear,

Rabbit Farming is good business. You earn good money with less investment by taking some little efforts but regularly. If you want more information. Contact me...v_porje@rediffmail.com or 9890277042

v_porje

Dear sir,

this is amar. Iam thimking to start a rabbit farm.what is the budjet req to satrt a rabbit farm.waht r the marketing ways for rabbit.i know only two uses one is for meet and another one is for as pets.is there any another way of marketining.can u send me the pics of rabbit farm.
Dear amar,

Rabbit Farming is good business. You earn good money by taking some less efforts but regularly. If you want more information. Contact me...v_porje@rediffmail.com or 9890277042

vishallachi

Dear Sir/Madam,
We can give professional consultancy in rabbit farming.It is the easiest way of making money without much labour.You can start your farm staying at home.For more details do call me or send a e-mail.

Please contact...

Thank you
i am from Malaysia. we need a lot of rabbit meat. can u export to Malaysia?

sruk

i want to know abbout rabbit farm

i want to know about rabbit farm could give some details and if we grow rabbit who will buy them in indiia please expalin in details so we can go forward in this regard

regards

Syed Rafathulla

India
email sruk1@hotmail.com

smcipl

I have a quite good space for rabbit farm. can you give me some more information as well financial also technical. How I can produce final product from their wool. mail me
contact please....

mgousigan

re:rabbit meat export

i am from Malaysia. we need a lot of rabbit meat. can u export to Malaysia?
Dear Vishallachi, we are one of the rabbit farmer in india.we can supply rabbit meat.how much quantity need per month and need cost per kg fob price.pls contact in private mail.....

Regards/M.Gousigan