100 acres agricultural land wanted

Register

rajesh1

I require 100 acres of agricultural land in any part of India with road accessibility, with proper irrigation and electricity, @ Rs.15,000/acre. Please contact me......

Last edited by a moderator:

ganapati

I require 100 acres of agricultural land in any part of India with road accessibility, with proper irrigation and electricity, @ Rs.15,000/acre. Please contact me......
150 acres/part of barren land (@ Rs.40, 000/acre) & 8 acres mango plantation (@ Rs. 4 lakh/ acre) is available in Kokan, Maharashtra at Dehen, 28 kms. from Mandangad on Anjarle Rd. Road, water & electricity can be made available. Titles are clear.
Dr.Dileep Wani, Pune
Mr.Shrikant Mungase, Dehen
Please contact....

Last edited by a moderator:

kailash

land avaon highway touch rate 35000per acre electricityava bus ,air ,train near 10 km .

chirag

Established Member
Mr kailash kind attention

land avaon highway touch rate 35000per acre electricityava bus ,air ,train near 10 km .
Dear friend,
I would like to know the place and type of soil. Interested for 100 acres as per your said facility.

vishallachi

large acres of agriculture lands for long term leasing (FREE)

Dear Gentleman:

We from Malaysia. We can arrange for you large acres of agriculture lands for long term leasing (FREE) for agri projects in return for a profit sharing. Electricity and Water supply can be connected. Let me know if this proposal interest you?