Yorkshire Piglets for sale

Register
We have excellent litters of Yorkshire piglets for sale now. We, Nandhini farms located in Chennai offer Piglets, pigs at slaughter weight, undertake orders to supply pork meat, consultancy and contract to start Pig farming.

As pigs can reproduce very rapidly (more than 20 no.s per year) and has a huge growth potential (100kgs in 8-10 months) it is always seen as a profitable business. We can also provide concentrated feed as per your requirement regularly and also provide assistance in swill feeding methods.

Since the demand for pork meat is so high in both domestic and international market, anybody ventures into this business will not have any issues with marketing the product. Please don't hesitate to email me. Investment amount can be very minimal to start farming pigs. Thanks for reading, Nandhini farms, Chennnai.

Suresh.

Last edited by a moderator:

kumani

We have excellent litters of Yorkshire piglets for sale now. We, Nandhini farms located in Chennai offer Piglets, pigs at slaughter weight, undertake orders to supply pork meat, consultancy and contract to start Pig farming.

As pigs can reproduce very rapidly (more than 20 no.s per year) and has a huge growth potential (100kgs in 8-10 months) it is always seen as a profitable business. We can also provide concentrated feed as per your requirement regularly and also provide assistance in swill feeding methods.

Since the demand for pork meat is so high in both domestic and international market, anybody ventures into this business will not have any issues with marketing the product. Please don't hesitate to email me. Investment amount can be very minimal to start farming pigs. Thanks for reading, Nandhini farms, Chennnai.

Suresh.
HI Suresh,

I am looking to start a pig farm and need 100 Yorkshire piglets for breeding, please reply if possible to supply to Bangalore,

thanks and regards
manikanth

Last edited by a moderator: