We provide loans, project financing & bank instrument to farmers/individuals

Register

carrickg

Dear sir/Madam,

We offer financial service to farmers/companies, such as Fresh Cut BG, SBLC, MTN and Confirmable Bank Draft, which are specifically for lease and sale. Our Bank Instrument can be engage into PPP Trading, Outright Discount, signature project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, construction of Dams, Bridges, Real Estate and all kind of projects. If you have a good relationship with your Bank, you can use our bank instrument as a collateral to borrow money from your bank to finance your project and business. You can also use our bank instrument to purchase goods and service.
We deliver with time and precision as seth forth in the agreement. Our terms and Conditions are reasonable, Our bank charges is negotiable and refundable. Below is our instrument description.

DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS:
1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG) (Appendix A)
2. Total Face Value: Eur 1Million(Min) to Eur 5Billion (Max)
3. Issuing Bank: HSBC Bank London, Credit Suisse Zurich and other AA Rated Bank.
4. Age: One Year and One Day
5. Leasing Price: 6% of Face Value plus 2% commission fees to brokers.
6. Delivery: MT-760 {Bank-To-Bank Swift}
7. Payment: Wire Transfer {MT103}
8. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier Service {within three banking days}

The Leased Instruments includes: BG’s, Bank Guarantees, MTN (Medium Term Note), SBLC (Standby Letters of Credit) and Bank Draft (Confirmable Bank Draft). Third Party Guarantees such as a standby forward commitment to purchase or a standby loan. If you are a potential Investor or Principle looking to raise capital, we will be happy to answer any questions that you have about this opportunity and to provide you with all the details regarding this services.

We are also open for joint venture partnership, provision of short loans to farmers and all type of project financing.
Thank you,

For Further Inquiries PM US

bsk1

loan for purchase of land

Dear Sir

I am intertested in purchasing land for 20 acres or taking on lease where my capital investment is 25 lakhs and balance i required funding from banks or etc

total cost of land is 20*5 lakhs ,and lease per acre is 20000/- per annum
so please advice me how much i can get funding for balance amount.

i am really intertested in this project please reply .

regards

shiva kumar
Please contact..
andhra pradesh

Last edited by a moderator:

jash_raj

Dear Sir,
Good day. We want to do Export Oriented Organic production unit for fresh cut flowers and vegetables under green house at Malda District in West Bengal through Bank finence. Therefore can we get any kind of financial support from you for our Export Orientrd Project.

Your earltest response is highly solicited.

Warm regards
Mr.Anjan Kundu

asad_p

Dear Sir,

I am looking to start a poultry and retail integrated business model. Can you please provide me details for the procedure of fund raising thru you.

vasu1946

Beware of such advertisements offering loan. Do not give any money befor getting the loan. Most of them are frauds.

sakgvs

your email id

Please provide your email id so that we can start the communication about the project

Regards
Rahul Tiwari

bhawani1969

Dear All,

I have a good planning in investing in Agriculture in Rajasthan but I need financial partner who can come together for the same.

Bhawani Singh Shekhawat
Please contact.

Dear sir/Madam,

We offer financial service to farmers/companies, such as Fresh Cut BG, SBLC, MTN and Confirmable Bank Draft, which are specifically for lease and sale. Our Bank Instrument can be engage into PPP Trading, Outright Discount, signature project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, construction of Dams, Bridges, Real Estate and all kind of projects. If you have a good relationship with your Bank, you can use our bank instrument as a collateral to borrow money from your bank to finance your project and business. You can also use our bank instrument to purchase goods and service.
We deliver with time and precision as seth forth in the agreement. Our terms and Conditions are reasonable, Our bank charges is negotiable and refundable. Below is our instrument description.

3. Issuing Bank: HSBC Bank London, Credit Suisse Zurich and other AA Rated Bank.

The Leased Instruments includes: BG’s, Bank Guarantees, MTN (Medium Term Note), SBLC (Standby Letters of Credit) and Bank Draft (Confirmable Bank Draft). Third Party Guarantees such as a standby forward commitment to purchase or a standby loan. If you are a potential Investor or Principle looking to raise capital, we will be happy to answer any questions that you have about this opportunity and to provide you with all the details regarding this services.

We are also open for joint venture partnership, provision of short loans to farmers and all type of project financing.
Thank you,

naushie

Enquiry about _ Joint venture proposals

Dear Sir,
we are very much interested in your offers, we are one of a leading agri based export organisation , serching for suitable comapneis who provide loans or Joint venture participations in our project , Kindly contact us directly enable us to send you full details of our project proposal .
Thank you
With reagdrs
Luqman
please contact..

Dear sir/Madam,

Thank you,