Wanted Wanted Red sandalwood logs

Register

greenlandfns

Hello all
I want to buy A Grade Red sandalwood logs.
Any sellers
WhatsApp me on 9582374117
We can arrange from our member farmers with log stocks and standing trees for cutting. Contact us with further details such as quantity required.We provide complete consultancy services for all kind of farm project and farm based enterprise projects. Please search and find our posts in this site (search for greenlandfns@gmail.com) and mail us for further details.

serans

We expect government licenced buyers for red sandal wood items. Our having items are taken from government tender.So,Who one have (domestical / abroad) buying licence in current year of 2018.pls contact my email ID :senguonline@yahoo.co.in

One of my client has 600 tons of red sandalwood with grade a , b and c . With 2350 per kg... anybody interested can leave me a msg to my no 7981653737... as i have 3 clients in my hand who are ready to sell the red sandalwood...documents provided. Only serious and genuine buyers msg me....

greenlandfns

We have material.price per kg 10 K.without tp.if intrested get back to me.
Please quote price per kg for bulk supply of best quality (A Grade, B Grade and Low Grade) logs for regular supply of > 10 MT/month. We have requirement regularly. Please mail us details, stock photographs along with your contact details and stock location (we have to consider transport costs before deciding) to E: medicinal.planters.india@gmail.com

greenlandfns

Hello,
I have more than 600 tones of red sandalwood with mixing of grade a, b and c if interested kindly leave a msg on my no 7981653737... with all legal papers available
Please quote price per kg for bulk supply of best quality (A Grade, B Grade and Low Grade) logs for regular supply of > 10 MT/month. We have requirement regularly. Please mail us details, stock photographs along with your contact details and stock location (we have to consider transport costs before deciding) to E: medicinal.planters.india@gmail.com