Wanted dry coconut (kopra)

Register

agrogreens

Established Member
I am looking for reliable suppliers of Whole Dry Coconut (Kopra). Quantity required is 10 MT per week. Those who can offer edible grade whole dry coconut on a regular basis for the Delhi market, may send in their best offer with pacing, quantity they can offer, samples and other details. Manish Koshal, Agro Greens,

Last edited by a moderator:

thailiannan

contact -

We are the manufacturers of Copra in Tamilnadu.
regarding your contact details.

alimoe

I am send this message from Thailand. May I have any samples picture of whole dry coconut ? If we are on the same page we can join together. If you are interested
Plz contact to me via email and I ll response to you about to
possibillity to dealing thank you

regarding your enquiry of copra

Dear Sir,

Thanks for the enquiry.

We can supply you

copra from tamilnadu and from kerala too, as we have our offices in both the

places.

Copra from kerala is of very high quality than from tamil nadu.

We can give you very satisfactory service.

Thanks with regards

cibibala

Dear Mr. Manish,

With Warm Regards,

We can able to supply one lakh coconuts (Semi-Kopra) on a daily basis to delhi market. Our coconuts are grown in kerala in natural environment.

Only Semi-Kopra is suitable to delhi market since it will have long life for you to supply to local markets.

Rgds,

funture

your requirement for copra

I am looking for reliable suppliers of Whole Dry Coconut (Kopra). Quantity required is 10 MT per week. Those who can offer edible grade whole dry coconut on a regular basis for the Delhi market, may send in their best offer with pacing, quantity they can offer, samples and other details. Manish Koshal, Agro Greens,
sir,
kindly mail me your number or call me back for further details, i shall be able to send you the required qty of copra, regards,\
dhyanesh
funture@exacs.in

sivasp

Hello Manish,
We are from Kangeyam where the South Indian Oil market runs. We produce and sell the good quality of Copra from our processing units. The key reason for good quality is - experienced Personal and Hot sunny weather all around the year. All our copra are dried by direct Sun Light.

We can send you 10Tons per week or 20Tons biweekly. I would strongly suggest you to consider Biweekly shipment. This would considerably reduce the transportation cost.

Our email address is KavimExports@gmail.com

We will look forward to work with you.

Thank you.

With regards
Siva.

msivan

coconut and copra

Hello sir,

We supply you the coconut of 450 grm at Rs.6.5/p and copra at Rs.46/kg

Let us know your requirement
m.sivan at yahoo co in
Thanks,