Wanted areca leaf pakku mattai materials in large quantity

Register

bkm1988

I started my own business areca leaf plate. And i want to purchased areca leaf large quantity regularly.

Last edited by a moderator:

greenlandfns

I started my own business areca leaf plate. And i want to purchased areca leaf large quantity regularly.
We can provide supply. Please contact us with details of regular quantities you require and your target price per kg and your location/delivery point.
Supplies available in Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and Kerala only as long distance transport will not be feasible. Please mail us for further details to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com

We can provide supply. Please contact us with details of regular quantities you require and your target price per kg and your location/delivery point.
Supplies available in Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and Kerala only as long distance transport will not be feasible. Please mail us for further details to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com
I am looking for areca leaf . my plant is located in chennai. can you supply on regular basis. my number is 7639542244

udhay0815

Hai,
I can provide a regular supply of Areca leaf and Areca plates all over Tamilnadu.
Areca leaf (Dry leaf) - 3.5/piece
Areca plates (Round) :
4.5" - 2/piece
5.5" - 2.2/piece
6" - 2.5/piece
8" - 3/piece
10" - 3.5/ piece
12" - 4.5/ piece

All the quality checkings will be done before dispatch.

No charge for Transportation for bulk and regular requirements.

Delivery within 5-7 days from the Ordered date.

ForumSupport

Staff member
Please use private messages to share contact numbers. To send private message to any member, click on username > start conversation