Want to start Agri business in North Bengal

Register

prabir_national

I hv a land appr. 5 acre near Jalpaiguri nearest airport 10 km. in which i like to start a agri business preferably organic vegetable or floriculture or medicinal crop with a minimum invest to start with.Please help me to start the business.Please contact..

Last edited by a moderator:

Ashwini

Hi

Initially cultivate a few medicinal plants which have buy back option then slowly increase the farming area and follow integrated farming.

Regards
Ashwini

bbm123

Dear sir ,
Although the acreage is not very large ,there are quite a few options that you can think over.You can get further references from Internet .
Log on to small Holding and enquire about the type of most profitable things to grow ,
Vineyard,Apple orchard, Pine-apples,
Peaches,.
You will ned good quality saplings.pteferably grafted ones ,grafted ones are used now adays in most cointries . You can do the graftings yourself aswell.
Cheers.Goodluck

hcms

I hv a land appr. 5 acre near Jalpaiguri nearest airport 10 km. in which i like to start a agri business preferably organic vegetable or floriculture or medicinal crop with a minimum invest to start with.Please help me to start the business.Please contact..
Dear sir,
We will definitely help you to satrt a new business by helping you to grow the medicinal plants,please send the details of your land,soil and water so that We can suggest you for the best of medicinal farming,,please contact us and send the deep details of land,soil and water.

bbm123

correction "NEED " " Preferably"

Just some letters missed out because of answering the 'phone.Thanks