want ot purchase 150 Nos.Baffalo young calves

Register

ayshawpmc

Hi All,
Could you please help me from where we can purchase 150 nos. of young Buffalao calves. I would be thankful, if any farmer from Andra Pradesh, Hariyana or Rajestan or any other state farmers would help me to find out and get good price to purchase.

regarding calves

Hi I would like to know how many months old calves you are looking for? do you need female or both? and for what purpose? expected price. pls replay I may able toget you the calves.

regards

S.P John

ayshawpmc

Thanks for ur response Mr.Philip,

Actually we need 3 months old male calves. We want to grow it for meat purpose. Which type of claves are suitable for meat, pls let us know, is there any cross availble for this?

prateekvaish

Dear Sir,

We deal exclusively in dairy cattle and not in beef cattle. Please contact Model Dairy farm only if you are looking for pure murrah buffaloes of high productivity and pedigree.
e believe in not only meeting but also in exeeding customer expectations. All our animals are healthy, vaccinated, genetically superior and of high pedigree and productivity. Also, our farm has been rated as the best breeding farm in the state by the state government and we have a dedicated murrah breeding and research center. Our Prices are competitive and services are unmatched.

Our services include :-
1. Obtaining export permit from the government for legitimate transport of cattle from farm to your place.
2. Arrangement of skilled manpower to accompany the cattle during transit.
3. Pre vaccination of all the selected cattle against FMD and HS.
4. Preparation of Health certificate of all cattle by a competent and authorized person.
5. arrangement of transport.
6. Arrangement of Transit Insurance of Cattle (if desired)

In case of any clarification feel free to call me at 09936286478

Thanx and regards,

Prateek
Model Dairy Farm,
Naramau, G.T. road, Kanpur – 209217 (India)
Phone: 09936286478 , 09936296361.
Email: prateekvaish@yahoo.com
visit us on web : Model Dairy Farm | dairy cattle, hf cow, jersey cow, sahiwal cow, cross breed cow, murrah buffalo, hf buffalo, hf bull, murrah bull, farm fresh products, cow ghee, paneer, khoa, curd, milk badam, organic basmati rice, cattle feed, farm yard manure, c