Want - Farmers of Stevia,Nepali shatawar,Sarpgandha to sell us their material

Register

devandgroup

Traders please excuse.

If you are a farmer doing cultivation of Stevia,Safed Musli,Coleus,Sarpgandha,Nepali Shatawar please contact us as we have need of the raw materials on regular basis.

Farmers can take guidance from us regarding everything concerned to these crops.

If you are willing to start cultivation of medicinal crops,you can contact us.
We have following planting materials available with us -

Stevia plants available. Stevia seeds available.
Sarpgandha seeds & Sarpgandha plants are available of Rauwolfia Serpentina variety,
Nepali shatawar plants & seeds available,
Coleus planting material of the K-8 variety available which gives highest yield & quality,
Ashwagandha seeds are available of the high yielding research variety.

Call - Devesh @ 9826556880

saanvi

Hello Mr. Divesh,
I have got 10 acres of land with plenty of water. Can you pls guide me whether I can grow medicinal plants which you have mentioned in your add. Also, let me know the prospectus/market opportunities for these crops. I am based in bangalore. My land is situated in tumkur district. Kindly let me know - other information like who buys these crops as i understand that the such crops are not being grown in karnataka/bangalore any special care to be taken to maintain these crops..etc You may pls send me the details to my mail ID: jagan_123477@ymail.com
Thanks and Regards, Jagan (Mahesh)

saanvi

Interseted in cultivation of medicinal plants like stevia Nepali shatawar,Sarpgandha.

Hello Mr. Divesh,
I have got 10 acres of land with plenty of water. Can you pls guide me whether I can grow medicinal plants which you have mentioned in your add. Also, let me know the prospectus/market opportunities for these crops. I am based in bangalore. My land is situated in tumkur district. Kindly let me know - other information like who buys these crops as i understand that the such crops are not being grown in karnataka/bangalore any special care to be taken to maintain these crops..etc You may pls send me the details to my mail ID: jagan_123477@ymail.com
Thanks and Regards, Jagan (Mahesh)

dear sir ,
we are provider of all medicinal planting material as well as seeds
if u are interested then call us 09960620080

all medicinal plants avilable

dear sir ,
we are provider of all medicinal planting material as well as seeds
if u are interested then call us 09960620080