Want Farm Fresh vegetables on a daily basis

Register

jaigopu

For our shop in Chennai we need farm fresh vegetables on a daily basis .Door delivery reqd by early mornings or late nights

dear sir,
we are from dindigul from where most of the fruits,vegetables and flowers are supplying to all over tamilnadu. our produce are supplying directly from farm. if you are interested, kindly reply us.

Last edited by a moderator:

sriagrima

Organic agro booster

We are manufacturers of Agro Booster (not fertiliser) which will give you increased yield of your crops/vegetables,nuts etc.I'm giving the details of the product as below....

Sri Agrima Agro Booster is Organic in nature and does not contain any Chemicals & non toxic
It's made up of plant extracts,Ionised Medical grade Sugar globules etc
It ensures yield of 30-40 % and in the long run reduces the use of Fertilisers by 20 %
Increases Plant Metabolic Actuvity, Long Shelf Life
Sri Agrima Agro Booster can be used with all variety of Plants/ Trees/Cash Crops EXCEPT Tomato,Pumpkin,Coffee&Tea
Each 500 gms Packet are meant for 1 ACRE only,Kindly find the attachment (photograpghs)

We would like you to test the product by using the Free Samples and if you can provide tha address & contact details,we can send you the goods directly.

Warm Regards,
Danesh.K.V
Chennai

VegHI pirulina is a blue green micro algae. Spirulina is an excellent source etabels

Dear Mr.Gopu

can u contact me am shiva, i need to discuss with u

fresh vegetables

if you want fresh vegetables for daily basis if you can give the details of which product you want and also you can ready to give advance payment that also mentioned me.

contact us:
name: Narayanan M

rathinavelmba

Re: We can arrange

Hi....

We can arrange these vegitables every day. We are from salem.

Regds
rathinavel.m