Vegetables Wanted ...

Register

indouniversal

Hi

We, , have a requirement of Okra, Green beans, Green Chillies, red Chillies and some more Fresh Green Vegetables for Exports,If you are a Grower, we would like to hear from you....Please contact urgently with your Best Offers.

Also Basmati Rice ( especially 1121 Grade ) Millers/traders can contact us....

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

sidhi

pls contact

Hi

We, , have a requirement of Okra, Green beans, Green Chillies, red Chillies and some more Fresh Green Vegetables for Exports,If you are a Grower, we would like to hear from you....Please contact urgently with your Best Offers.

Thanks
pls call for your req.9414297097

Basmati Rice

We can supply Basmati 1121 rice.Please mention whether you want parboiled or raw.Parboiled(Sella) is available as white and golden.Please mention quantity,packing details and where you want to be delivered.For us Nhava Sheva port in Mumbai will be near and it will be economical if you are trying to export.Please send a message.Your inbox is full.I could not send a private message,

Thanks,
aravinda42

chandu56

Hi

Thanks
we have green chillis(barambaram),we can suply min 1ton every day.if you want pls contact me

vrunda

i am in vadodara gujrat. veg. commision agent now okra, green chillies,fresh green veg. if you want supply from me

sidhi

for rice

We can supply Basmati 1121 rice.Please mention whether you want parboiled or raw.Parboiled(Sella) is available as white and golden.Please mention quantity,packing details and where you want to be delivered.For us Nhava Sheva port in Mumbai will be near and it will be economical if you are trying to export.Please send a message.Your inbox is full.I could not send a private message,

Thanks,
aravinda42
pls call 9414297097 thanks.

divyansh

Hi

Thanks
Fresh Ginger available upto 100000 MT annually at Rs 15/kg ex-warehouse Aizwal. We grow/procure directly from the farmers.

Regards
Divyansh

thriveni

we can supply vegetables

we have cultivation land and i am sure i am able to supply vegatables.
Reply to this mail

av2012

Red chilli and basmati rice.

Dear Sir,

I can supply all your requested products, if you are interested please quote the full requirement and product specification to . I can assure you the best price.

Thanks & Regards,
Aravind Vijay S.

avaiya

we can supply green chillies at rate of 5 Rs per kg

ex bhavnagar gujrat

vivasy

Re spices

Dear sir,l.com
We are the leading manufacture and supplier of the all kind of spice products pls feel free to contact

REGARDS

subramany

Established Member
Fresh ginger

Fresh Ginger available upto 100000 MT annually at Rs 15/kg ex-warehouse Aizwal. We grow/procure directly from the farmers.

Regards
Divyansh

Dear Mr.Divyansh,

We, Multi Trade Links, based in Mumbai is a trading company since 2003.

We are interested in your product " FRESH GINGER " 10 to 12 truck loads. Please offer your best price, sizes with photographs and your your contact details.

Best Regards.

P.E.Subramany
Multi Trade Links,
Mumbai.

Mobile :
+ 91 98 33 666 888
+ 91 97 02 666 888
+ 91 81 08 666 888

Telephone :
+ 91 22 29 666 888

Fax :
+ 91 22 40 166 888