Varun Yantra: An Innovation to make rain

Register
Dear All,
As we all know, the condition of rain in our country is pretty grim. This has happened due to various reasons such as reducing green cover, pollution etc. And we really need to step up the efforts to save our precious weather which made India the agriculture-run economy.
There have been very good efforts in around 50 countries (esp. China) allover the world to increase the rain for agri purposes. In comparison, India has been lacking behind hugely.
There are some scattered efforts here and there but over all its been pretty bad.
Recently, I heard about the project called "Varun Yantra". This Varun Yantra is developed by Dr. Raja Marathe (BTech, IITM and PhD fro Rice Univ, USA) which helps in increasing the rain in the area of radius of 5 Km with center being the place where expt takes place.
The efforts are hugely successful and Dr. Marathe can be called "Bhagirath" of new age. This needs to spread all over India and world. This is an effort to do the same.
More information and contact details can be found out here: http://www.varunyantra.com

We, Vasumitra Life Energies Pvt. Ltd., are conducting these experiments in rain starved areas of Maharashtra. If any of you wants to conduct the expt, You can contact us here: Contact Us

Hope everybody takes the advantage of Varun Yantra and enhance our agriculture.

rahvar

varun yantra

Sir,
i tried opening your website, it did not open, as iam in rain starved part of gujarat, i would be interested, can i get info
many thankss ; Rajubhai

Last edited by a moderator: