Utilize 5 acres with least supervision

Register

nilesh_pujari

Hello,

I live in hyderabad but have around 5 acres farm in Maharashtra (Buldana).
Presently i have given it on rent and the guy is farming cotton/wheat/Jowar.
I would be really thankful, if any of you guide me how can i utilize that 5 acres farm without least supervision.
presently i have Bamboo in my mind.

Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Nilesh

Nilesh,
If you have water at the land, Bamboo is a good option. Also, the humidity level and annual rainfall in the region need to be considered. Bamboo needs good humidity and water..... There are certain species which can be grown in arid regions also though....

venkcae3

Established Member
As
Hello,

I would be really thankful, if any of you guide me how can i utilize that 5 acres farm without least supervision.

Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Nilesh
aswagandha is very best and no need to supervise.contact 9666647177 for more details

parimal_k

Hello,

Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Nilesh
Why don't you explore something about stevia plantation. I hope by least supervision, you mean you dont have to go there frequently, however you will have someone stationed there to take care of plant with some sort of labour arrangements.
I think, with 5 acre of land, profitability in Stevia would be sky high. It is a perfect low maintenance plant that grows for 5 years, yielding harvest after every month. That is it is gives you steady and assured source of income every quarter.
We are one stop solution for stevia plantation, right from supplying stevia plants, educating you about plantation process till marketing your produce. We host BUYBACK arrangement to relieve you off marketing burdon.
Please call on 9970044228 for more details.

dnivash

Why don't you explore something about stevia plantation. I hope by least supervision, you mean you dont have to go there frequently, however you will have someone stationed there to take care of plant with some sort of labour arrangements.
I think, with 5 acre of land, profitability in Stevia would be sky high. It is a perfect low maintenance plant that grows for 5 years, yielding harvest after every month. That is it is gives you steady and assured source of income every quarter.
We are one stop solution for stevia plantation, right from supplying stevia plants, educating you about plantation process till marketing your produce. We host BUYBACK arrangement to relieve you off marketing burdon.
Please call on 9970044228 for more details.
what will be the climatic condition needed to grow stevia.