teak sapllings

Register

devalshahin

i want to buy teak saplings which are suitable for the environment of Baroda (Gujarat) and also mention the cost and the maximum time of harvesting.

vkv_2

teak harvest

The minimum time frame needed for a good quality teak tree for commercial viability is about 25 years. The quality and price of the tree increases with the age of the tree .

The price of the tree is determined by the grith of the tree and its age.

somapalli

teak stumps

sir we supply to teak stumps
each stump rs 1.50 without transpoart, pls call me.....

Last edited by a moderator:

shanmuga06

Tissue culture Teak saplings

Dear sir,

You asked about teak plantation in your land.Its a nice one ,good investment and 100% safe.If you plant localy availiable teak stumps it will grow in the good manner.But you have wait for minimum 25 to 30 years for harvesting.Ok the above said period is over ,what will happend during the harvest? You wnt get Rs 10000/- per tree minimum.An account of this pARAMETER YOUR TIME AND MONEY WILL WASTE.In this regard what i am suggesting you kindly go for Tissue culture Teak saplings .its a wise investment.The maximum cultivation period is 10 years.From the tissue culture plantation you will get assured income.The salient features of the tissue culture are uniform growth ,growth rate is 10 to 12 feet per year.The main cretaria is the setting of heart wood will be morethan 70% .By planting teak stump you will get less than 30% .So The heart wood portion is deciding factor fixing price of the timber.

For more details please contact us:

A Sivakumar
Priya Nursery Garden,
Karaikudi-630001,tamilnadu
priyagar06@yahoo.co.in
Home