solar power in agriculture

Register

shajathali

Solar pump in agriculture

Hai

I have visited a land in Perambaloor, Tamil Nadu, they are using a 2 hp solar power system. It costs above 3 lac, the dealer is in coimbatore, manufacturing in north india. The company is giving 12 years warranty to the motor. I have the phtos of the system. it is simple one panel and a switch box. The water starts flowing around 7 am and edns around 6 pm. Appx. 2 inch water flowing non stop. Pallava Grama Bank in tamilnadu having ty-up with a solar company with subsidy. You may contact the bank.
if u want photo call me

shajath
shajath@gmail.com

jaisoled

solar pump

please give me information about solar pump sets used in agriculture economic
5 hp submercable pump can run at 4,50,000/ (without motor)

1 hp dc mono block motor with solar 1,25,000 + vat 5%

Last edited by a moderator:

jayapaul

Sir,

Please can you send me the photos and also the contact person for this solar system.
Thank you!
Hai

I have visited a land in Perambaloor, Tamil Nadu, they are using a 2 hp solar power system. It costs above 3 lac, the dealer is in coimbatore, manufacturing in north india. The company is giving 12 years warranty to the motor. I have the phtos of the system. it is simple one panel and a switch box. The water starts flowing around 7 am and edns around 6 pm. Appx. 2 inch water flowing non stop. Pallava Grama Bank in tamilnadu having ty-up with a solar company with subsidy. You may contact the bank.
if u want photo call me

shajath
shajath@gmail.com