solar heat for food processing

Register

dnesh

i'm doing R & D on solar thermal applications industrial processes,for last 3 years.
i want offer free consultancy on this to anyone who is interested to use solar green energy.

wlkoo

Contact

I'd like to have your email and contact. May need it early next year for a project. Thanks

muhammedsirajudeen

solar

I like to use solar energy to run my factory, as freequent power failure boosts cost of production. Please contact..

Last edited by a moderator:

Pls share your email address and contact details. I want to take your input on this.

Regards
vinayak
Please contact...

krmindustries

solar tent dryer

i'm doing R & D on solar thermal applications industrial processes,for last 3 years.
i want offer free consultancy on this to anyone who is interested to use solar green energy.
Dear Dnesh,

I want to go for solar drying immediately. I want to go for solar tunnel dryer with option for hot air inlet burning biomass. Please help me with your expertise in this field.
I hope you will do the needful.

itsvishaal

Dear Mr. Dnesh, i had sent u a private message few days back regarding the use of solar green energy, i m still waiting for ur reply, and also would like to have ur email address. i m very much intrested to use saolar energy in various fields.
regards
vishal gupta

solar energy for mango processing unit?

sir,
We are planning of starting a mango processing unit . I would like to know if you have technology for that purpose.
Thanking you
Abhishek joshi

krmindustries

solar dryer

Dear Mr. Abhishek,

I got your contacts through Agricultural information forum. I appreciate your interest in sharing your knowledge in solar drying. I want to go for a tent dryer to dry 500 kgs of wet paddy husk ash with a moisture content of 20% max. Recently I visited TNEU and acquired some knowledge about tunnel dryer. They have exhibited a tunnel dryer with a dimension of 20 ft. length X 8 feet width X 6 ft. height with a turbo ventilator at the center to remove the moist air.

Please suggest about this or any other type of solar dryer.

Thanking You,

Srinath Kini u.