Sale Bulk Canadian, USA, Australia Yellow Masoor dal, Moon, Chick Peas, Peas

Register

samywinsar

0103/2010
Trichy

Dear,

We are having bulk quantity of Imported Canadian and Local Masoor Dal Yellow (Foot ball type and Split type), and American emerald Chick Peas (Kabuli & Desi Variety) and Australian Green Peas and White Peas and Moong Dall in Bulk Quantity, It's having Very Good Nutrition Value, and Ready to cook and eat, Packing 50 kg sack, and it’s very good Tasty and fast boiling, and very good Thickness.

We can give you Rs 57.00/Kg for below 1MT, if you purchase above 1 Ton then we will give you revised price. The above rate will be vary day by day according to the global market.

If any traders, Whole sellers, Grocery store, Hotels, Restaurants, School & College Hostels, Temple Hostels, Direct consumers, Bakery, company Canteen, etc... They can purchase directly from our company, we will ship to you directly to your organisation after the full payment, we will give you the best quality and competitive price and Long term business relationship.

If you need samples Dal less than 50 gram then we will send you free, if you need more samples like 1 kg and above then pls deposit samples money in to our company account and then we will despatch via courier to you immediately on the same day. once you received samples Masoor Dal then cook yourself or give to your client to cook, Once satisfied then you can purchase from us,

If you have any further questions or doubts then pls call me or e-mail me, we will get back to you immediately; I am waiting for your reply soon, Thanks, and Have a Nice Day.

Regards,
Samay.LA
Winsar Group Inc,
Montreal, QC, Canada

India Address:

Mayuri Agros Developers,
Trichy - 621 216.
Cell: 09943322935
E-mail: samywinsar@gmail.com

Dear sir
i am interested to buy masur dal please tell me what is the price per k.g if i want 2 ton also confirm price for at new delhi including transport etc.
Shashi kumar mail id is

Last edited by a moderator: