Regarding Medicine Plant Cultivation

Register

vipan80

Dear Sir/Madam, Hi,

My name is Vipan, I am resident of Teh: amb, Distt: Una, H.P.

I have aroung 4 acres of land with tube bore well facility.

I need your guidance regarding the cultivation of Medicine Plants.

Kindly guide which medicine plant can be grown in this area.
Where can I get trainging and marketing of these plants.

Thanks

Vipan
please contact.....

Last edited by a moderator:

aromedindia

Established Member
Medicinal plants

Dear Vipan
Best way is to go for geranium and rosemary as your climate is ideally suited for these two crops which are in great demand. her u need to install a distillation plant costing Rs.75000/=. And if u do not, grow only rosemary and sell dry leaves.
Thanks
aromedindia@gmail.com
9451504200/9424633501

honourshine

regarding to chinese herbs medicine

hello.this is Wendy from who are engaged in supply and export of high-quanlity real Chinese Raw Herbs, Decoction Pices and Plant Extracts more than 200 items.
eg:Cordyceps,Ginseng,Angelica,Honeysuckle,Deer Anthle Velvet and so on other specifications,origin,price of medicines.

We are looking forward to working with you together on the basis of mutual benefit . Any reply will be high appreciated

Wendy
Sales Department
Please contact....

bcpillai

medicinal plants

hello.this is Wendy from who are engaged in supply and export of high-quanlity real Chinese Raw Herbs, Decoction Pices and Plant Extracts more than 200 items.
eg:Cordyceps,Ginseng,Angelica,Honeysuckle,Deer Anthle Velvet and so on other specifications,origin,price of medicines.

We are looking forward to working with you together on the basis of mutual benefit . Any reply will be high appreciated

Wendy
Sales Department
Please contact....

Dear wendy
we are from kerala, interested in medicinal plant cultivation with a buy back scheme. we have enough land in our plantations for the cultivation. please reply
regds
binoy
Please contact....

Dear sir,
I am interested to join hands with you. We have very good land and water facility in
erode area. Let me have more details from you.
Expecting yr earliest reply,
M.Sivanathan,
erode,
Please contact....