Poultry farming tieing up with big companys like suguna, etc....

Register
Hi Guys,

looking for suggestions....

Actually i am planing to start poultry farm capacity of 12k chicks by tieing up with companys like sugan, etc....

what are the risk factor i may face?
is it profitable?
is there any chance, that my profits will go down for few batchs?
if you have any other suggestion please provide.

Regards,
kishore.

chotusudha

dont hesitate to go for big company in poultry ,cause you planned for 12k means 24000kg of production minimum 2.50rs/kg=60000rs/2 months. where you should pay for shed erection,drinker ,feeder both for chicks and grown chicken,electricity,water motor , bruder,labourcost ,for all expenses contact your local farmer who does this already.there is a profit ,but will get a resonable amount, not60000 in full apart.better do in smallscale and put a chicken stall,will earnfor sure Best of luck mate .

Last edited:

varpe

poultry farming

Hi Guys,

Actually i am planing to start poultry farm capacity of 12k chicks by tieing up with companys like sugan, etc....

is it profitable?

Regards,
kishore.
navnath varpe

s2vpis2

Hello Tkkumar, did you started it , how is it going, where your farm is located, initial investment? any challenges? Thanks

padmanabhan_ganesan

Hi Guys,

is it profitable?

Regards,
kishore.
Hi Kishore,

I have the basic details which can help you. I cannot post everything in this forum. You can send me a mail and I will reply to it.

Regards
Padmanabhan Ganesan
http://agricultureforeverybody.blogspot.com

Last edited: