Organic Vegetables and Fruits.

Register

poonamhetre

I want to know where can i find organic vegetables and fruits directly frm farmers without any mid person in pune.
I want to start my own bussiness so any inputs would be valuable.

Last edited:

kirti s

organic vegetables

Dear sir,

It is not so easy to get material directly first offall then exclusively organic vegetables is quite toughf for that u will have to put a round, more over this is happening in for for away from city, but all farmers is not having the Organic certification that is the problem and with out certification u can get or most of the farmers make there association visit them and have the material. some other way to get given below.
1.Meet some NGOs/Growers association who is having group cetification.
2.U assemble some farmers and insist organci cultivation with proper buyback.this is some thing contract farming there should be predecided price and quantity.
3.u can grow some of them as demand is low.

Regards

Kirti s

vishwakarma

I want to know where can i find organic vegetables and fruits directly frm farmers without any mid person in pune.
I want to start my own bussiness so any inputs would be valuable.
Dear Sir,

We are setting up Green House Project, to cultivate vegetables, flowers, fruits for high end consumers and export market.

If you wish to procure vegetables, flowers, fruits directly from growers, then you can contact the owners of the green house directly.

Each green house owner will be having his own website, on which all the information about the farmer and his green house and farm will be available.

We already have ten green houses (each having area of 1000 sq mts) erected and color capsicum (red and yellow) is being cultivated in all of these ten Green Houses.

We will be setting up total 10,000 green houses (each having area of 1000 sq mts), spread in different states, all over India

Please send me your contact details like email ID / mobile no., by sending private message to me.

Regards

MRC

taip

Organic Products

Dear Sir,

Please note, we offer directly to retailer/wholesales organic
certified products as noted below. Certification by Control Union
Inspection *Pvt) Ltd of The Netherlands/

1.Organic Virgin Cococnut oil in consumer packs
2.Dried fruits like pineapple, papays and amango pieces
3.Dried Vegetables
4.Taj pata leaves (conventional)

We are based in Sri lanka. Prices are deeply discounted.

Rgds

Organic Farming Systems
Sri lanka

hi i am prashant patil from bidar karnataka . i am interested in the green house for vegetable full information required about the green house.plz do call or mail me its urgent consultants may send the quotations

Thanks with warm regard
prashant patil

Last edited by a moderator:

manojsinghchandel

hi

hi

you can contact the following

Maharashtra Organic Farming Association
Maharashtra Organic Farming Federation
1038/11,Balaji Niwas,Flat No:5,
Cosmos Bank Lane,Deep Banglow chowk,
Model Colony,Pune,Maharashtra-411 016