organic farming

Register

rukmani

Hi,
I am Rukmani, housewife. I would like to cultivate rice using organic farming method. I am a layman to agri. Is it possible for me to enter into this field and produce good results. If yes, pls provide me the necessary information as to land requirements till finance and marketing of the produce.

Thanks.

vrkrishnan78

Organic Rice Cultivation

Dear Mrs.Rukmanni

It is happy to hear that you are going organic cultivation of Rice .I can provide you all information this regards.

Please contact my mobile for further discussion.

Regards

T.V.RADHAKRISHNAN.

Hi,
I am Rukmani, housewife. I would like to cultivate rice using organic farming method. I am a layman to agri. Is it possible for me to enter into this field and produce good results. If yes, pls provide me the necessary information as to land requirements till finance and marketing of the produce.

Thanks.

gaanavim

It is happy to see that you are going organic cultivation of Rice .I can provide you all information this regards.

Kindly contact my mobile for further discussion.

Regards,

Last edited by a moderator:

SWAMY1807

Established Member
Hi,

Thanks.
Hi? If you have dedication to achieve it then it is possible, expenditure also manageable. Taste will be good and hence nothing to worry about sale. Starting with one acre you can have any extent as per your comfort.
Have great ahead.
Reagrds.
SWAMY

Last edited: