Looking out for Fair trade based Agri projects in and around Tamil Nadu

Register

sudhakar_pm

Hi,
Iam a Chennai based IT professional with a long term interest in getting into Agriculture projects based on fair trade and would like to hear from people who are planning similar projects

My Family is involved in the manufacture of Rural cooking products and have won recoginition from different environment bodies

Looking forward to response from serious parties

sabujayan

Agri project

Sodhakar:
In south vegetable price is very high.If you have land then it could be a boom to grow selected vegs.
D.Ghosh,M.Sc(Ag)Hort.

Hi,
Iam a Chennai based IT professional with a long term interest in getting into Agriculture projects based on fair trade and would like to hear from people who are planning similar projects

My Family is involved in the manufacture of Rural cooking products and have won recoginition from different environment bodies

Let me know where you have land in tamilnadu and how is the weather, if you are near Ooty weather is good for floriculture contact me

Last edited by a moderator:

biogally

hello sudhakar
let me know your investment details so that according to tat i can suggest and consult bio business. u can contact me

Hi,

Dear Sudhakar. Energy Plantations for commercial exploitation is best. With present price of Bio Mass @ Rs.2,600/Tonne return on investment per acre can start from Rs.1,00,000/- (expected yield 70 T/Acre) upwards from the third year of cultivation. With thrust to Go-green, renewable sources are in demand and is bound to continue for the next many years for sure. If you are interested in Energy plantations, I can help. Reach me a - Regards Divakaran

ravirkravi

We have technology to store fruits and vegetables upto one year, has export potential, if intrested contact

rclal156

Storeg

I am intrested pl.give me some more detil like investment
pl.give me your contact no

regards
chandra
Please contact.........

Agri Plantations

Pl get in touch with me. so that I can suggest you Energy Plantations with authentic write ups from experts

vishwakarma

Green House Project

Hi,

Dear Sir,

I am pleased to inform you that we are interested in joining hand with you.

I am pleased to inform you about our current Green House Project, the one we are implementing for the small land holders in the state of Rajasthan.

Already 10 green houses, having area of 1000 mts sq each, are erected and ready for producing color capsicum, in the state of Rajasthan.

The available color capsicum is,

* Red - syngenta - Bomby
* Yellow - syngenta - Orobelle

Both variety planted is 50% - 50% each

These green houses will start producing color capsicum from month of August, 2010

We have website and we will be uploading photo / video of the color capsicum plants inside the green house, three times a day.

At later stage we will be installing remote web controlled IP cameras, having Pan-Tilt-Zoom function. So that the buyer interested in purchasing the produce from the green house will be in position take purchase decision without traveling to green house location, from anywhere in the world.

Another 4 will be ready in the state of Rajasthan, within two months.

Target is to erect total 1000 green house, producing vegetables, flowers, fruits in the state of Rajasthan.

We are interested in setting up similar project in other states also, with target of setting up total 10,000 green houses having area of 1000 sq mts each.

We will be attaching dairy farm having 10 cow / buffalo for every one green house of 1000 sq mts.

With dairy farm attached to each green house we can offer totally organic vegetable

Let me know how you want to proceed

Looking forward.

MRC

vishwakarma

Investment opp in green house project

I am intrested pl.give me some more detil like investment
pl.give me your contact no

regards
chandra
Please contact.........
Hello,

I am pleased to give information about the investment opp in our color capsicum project

Cost of Color Capsicum production is Rs. 2,00,000=00 for one season, including the rent of the green house having area of 1000 sq mt, for one full year.

Total quantity of color capsicum produced in the green house having total area of 1000 sq mts, in one harvesting season of 150 days, is minimum 15,000 kg

Avg wholesale farm gate price for the color capsicum is Rs 40=00 per kg

Total avg revenue generation in one season is Rs. 6,00,000=00

Depending on the type of buyers available, market situation, the quality of the product, the farm gate price realizable can cross Rs 100=00 per kg.

The current retail prices in metro city like Pune are Rs. 200=00 per kg

Avg profits generated in one harvesting season is Rs. 4,00,000=00

Our offer to the investor is, invest Rs 1=00 in our Green House Project and take Rs 2=00 from us in period of one year

Already 10 green houses, having area of 1000 mts sq each, are erected and ready for producing color capsicum, in the state of Rajasthan.

The details about the color capsicum planted is,

* Red - Syngenta - Bomby
* Yellow - Syngenta - Orobelle

Both variety planted is 50% - 50% each in all the ten green houses

The seedlings are ready for transplantation on to the beds in the Green House

The transplanting of the seedlings will start from the first week of July 2010

These green houses will start producing color capsicum from third week of month of August, 2010

We have set up website and we will be uploading photo / video of the color capsicum plants inside the green house, three times a day.

At later stage, depending on the response from the buyers of the color capsicum, we will be installing remote web controlled IP cameras, having Pan-Tilt-Zoom function. So that the buyer interested in purchasing the produce from the green house will be in position take purchase decision without traveling to green house location, from anywhere in the world.

With this above facility, we will be in position to realize better farm gate prices.

Target is to erect total 1000 green house, producing vegetables, flowers, fruits in the state of Rajasthan.

We are interested in setting up similar project in other states also, target is to have total 10,000 green houses having area of 1000 mts sq each, producing vegetables, flowers, fruits all over India.

Apart from the current Green House Project in the state of Rajasthan, the upcoming project locations under discussion are

* Murbad near kalyan (Mumbai), Maharashtra State ( project size is 20,000 sq mts )
* Near Bangalore, Karnataka state ( project size is 20,000 sq mts )

Let me know your interest in joining this project.

Thanking you

With Regards

MRC

vishwakarma

We have technology to store fruits and vegetables upto one year, has export potential, if intrested contact
Dear Sir,

I am pleased to inform you that we are interested in technology you have to store fruits and vegetables up to one year.

I am pleased to inform you about our current Green House Project, the one we are implementing for the small land holders in the state of Rajasthan.

The available color capsicum is,

* Red - syngenta - Bomby
* Yellow - syngenta - Orobelle

Both variety planted is 50% - 50% each

These green houses will start producing color capsicum from month of August, 2010

We are interested in setting up similar project in other states also, with target of setting up total 10,000 green houses having area of 1000 sq mts each.

We will be attaching dairy farm having 10 cow / buffalo for every one green house of 1000 sq mts.

With dairy farm attached to each green house we can offer totally organic vegetable

Looking forward.

MRC