Looking for suggestion on fruits and vegetable plantation

Register

rameshwa

Dear All,

I have recently started my natural farm and planted fruits and vegetables plants, here is the details Rameshwari Natural Farm: Fruit and vegetable plantation at Rameshwari Natural Farm

The fruits plants leaves are getting yellow in color and drying up. The vegetables leaves are getting eaten up by orange color small insects.

Any suggestion to revive the fruits plants and control the insects attack on vegetables would be really helpful for me.

Thanks

manojsinghchandel

hi

Hi

The orange colour insect might be Red Spider Mite. The infestation of mites is mostly observed during the warm and dry periods of the season. Nymphs and adults suck cell sap and whitish grey patches appear on leaves. Affected leaves become mottled, turn brown and fall.
Control: Spraying with Wettable Sulphur 80 WP (2 g/ litre of water) or Dicofol 18.5 EC (2.5 ml/litre of water) effectively control the mites.

I can understand that you are trying to do organic cultivation of F&V. But it is recommended that you should do proper land preparation, use of resistant varieties, seed treatment with biofertilizers, application of biofertilizers/ biopesticides etc. practices.

Before all this you should do planning with some professional and go accordingly otherwise you will keep on trying with hit and trial method leading to loss of resources.

Regards

rameshwa

RE: hi

Thanks for suggestion Manoj,

I am fine bearing loss but I will never ever use chemical in my farm. I have seen many natural farm / organic farm doing well without chemicals and I would also do the same thing.

I agree I do not have that expertise right now but some day I will do it.

I have lack of natural resources in my farm right now , I know neem mixture may control it but want to know how to prepare this mixture.

Thanks

sri2012

hello,

Check Late.Rajiv Dixit's vedios on Natural farming on you tube.

He has explained how to prepare natural pesticides using neem leaves go-mootra etc.

By the way Late.Rajiv Dixit is a great visionary and promoter of swadeshi andolan till recent years.