Job Available Looking for Manager to manage and market 60 year old rice and coffee mill and one large estate and one large horticultural farm in Kodagu

Register

dhyan40

Looking for Manager to run and market 60 year old rice mill and one large estate and one large horticultural farm in Kodagu

We are looking for:
Non-negotiable:

Integrity
Accountability
Drive and energy and self starter and proactive
Empathetic attitude even to the lowest level employees including farm labourers
Not a yes man but brave and confident enough to contradict and provide correct advice to management decisions that may be made without proper analysis

Negotiable:
At least 10 years hands on experience in a combination of the below or at least 60% of the below:

Marketing and sourcing experience of agricultural produce
Planting cash crops and managing them efficiently by Natural farming methods and not chemical farming methods
Written knowledge of English and reading and speaking knowledge of Kannada
Experience in basic accounting and record keeping
Experience in sourcing raw material required for rice and coffee mill
Experience in marketing produce of rice and coffee mill
Experience in marketing produce of coffee estate
Experience in marketing produce of horticultural farm.

Degree not required even diploma or 12th pass with 1st class will do main thing is satisfying the above requirements and having the relevant experience.

Candidate will need to do a test before we even begin to interview them. The test will check for the above non-negotiable characteristics we have mentioned.

Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Health insurance will be provided to candidate and spouse, children and parents
Term insurance of Rs 1 crore will be provided

Interested candidates can apply .

Last edited by a moderator:

mani4cf2

Looking for Manager to run and market 60 year old rice mill and one large estate and one large horticultural farm in Kodagu

We are looking for:
Non-negotiable:

Integrity
Accountability
Not a yes man but brave and confident enough to contradict and provide correct advice to management decisions that may be made without proper analysis

Negotiable:
At least 10 years hands on experience in a combination of the below or at least 60% of the below:

Planting cash crops and managing them efficiently by Natural farming methods and not chemical farming methods

Degree not required even diploma or 12th pass with 1st class will do main thing is satisfying the above requirements and having the relevant experience.

Candidate will need to do a test before we even begin to interview them. The test will check for the above non-negotiable characteristics we have mentioned.

Sir.. I am Manikandan from Bangalore..

As an experienced supervisor and manager with 10 years of overseas experience in Malaysia, I am well-equipped to take on the role of Farm Manager for your integrated agri-food operation near Hosur. My extensive background in leadership and hands-on management makes me an ideal candidate to oversee and optimize your diverse farming activities.

I attached here my resume... please find it.. Tq..

I kindly looking forward your reply..

Regards,

rajdraj73

We are looking for:
Non-negotiable:

Integrity
Accountability

Negotiable:

We are looking for:
Non-negotiable:

Integrity
Accountability

Negotiable:

Hi sir

I am Venkat from Andhra Pradesh. I have 25 years of experience of herbs n agriculture products market and maintenance. I have good experience n I worked all over India for different products. I am interested for the job you are offering. Please contact
Thanks & Regards,

rajitsmee

We are looking for:
Non-negotiable:

Integrity
Accountability

Negotiable:

I"m interested, please check and update further process