looking for job in agriculture or agriculture related fields

Register

vaishukamble

Hi,

I am looking for a job in agriculture/agriculture related fields in Pune.
I have 8 months experience in gardening.
I would also like to know about any consultancy in Pune which will help me in searching a job.

Thanks,
Vaishali

Hello, This will help you....

Hello,

We are Pune Based Private Limited Co. operates into various diversified areas mainly, Education, Agro Retailing, Wellness and Nutrition, Finance and Investments consultancy, Franchising setup, corporate training etc.
Currently we are working in Maharashtra region and now we would like to grow in other parts of India specially Maharashtra, Madhyapradesh, Karnataka, Andhrapradesh, chhatisgarh, Gujrat states.
We are in search of Entrepreneurs who can handle our company expansion work and can work with us seriously and sincerely.We can offer and workout a good returns (money) against your services to our company.

No matter whether you are working or unemployed either experienced or non-experienced, if you are looking for unlimited avenue then we are here to help you in every aspect. We believe that now Indian youth should not spoil life in searching and doing JOB for others and make others rich by their own skills. You should use these skill in building your own Enterprise.

If you are entrepreneur and go gater type person then we have a exciting Work Proposal for you. You can contact us..

If you are interested in Sell / Marketing / Promoting these wonder products through your network of farmers or contacts then we can workout a very attractive income package (between 20000 to 75000 per month) for you. All training and Information shall be provided at Pune Office.

If you can come for initial meeting to Pune then please do contact through private message or on above given contacts.

All the Best.

Bhupesh (Pune)

Hi,

I am looking for a job in agriculture/agriculture related fields in Pune.
I have 8 months experience in gardening.
I would also like to know about any consultancy in Pune which will help me in searching a job.

Thanks,
Vaishali

Last edited by a moderator: