Loan reguired for Piggery farming

Register

mohan1980

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to know that which bank or finance institution give loan to buy farm land and to setup a farm house for piggery farming (Around 3-5 lakhs.). I would to purchase in the outskirts of Saraikela-Kharsawan Dist.(Jharkhand).

At present I am doing part time business with 45 pigs,which now I want to do it,as full time business in large scale in scientific and systemtic ways.

Please let me know how to get loan to purchase farm land and what are the requirements for getting loan.

Thanks.
Mohan Sumburui,

vkrastogi

pig

dear congratulation for running pig farm--
i m a new one---
1st for u NABARD can help u in getting loan for ur further plan
11nd can u help me i want 2 stsrt my own pig farm in up kanpur-from where i can get knowledge & training.... please help...mail

Last edited by a moderator:

anil1956

Established Member
finance

Dear Mohan

NABARD will not finance individual small projects but they do refinance banks if bank wants, for which bank has to submit schematic project reports.
Now in your case you have to approach a project consultant who can prepare a project report for you. Then you have to approach a local bank with that report and if bank is satisfied with your credentials, networth, collaterals they will finance. A good project consultant's report assures you loan.

If the unit is large we can take up the task. Visit us at

to know us fully

http://www.agriprojectsconsultants.com

anil patil
anil1956@hotmail.com

Last edited:

chetan83

Hi

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to know that which bank or finance institution give loan to buy farm land and to setup a farm house for piggery farming (Around 3-5 lakhs.). I would to purchase in the outskirts of Saraikela-Kharsawan Dist.(Jharkhand).

At present I am doing part time business with 45 pigs,which now I want to do it,as full time business in large scale in scientific and systemtic ways.

Please let me know how to get loan to purchase farm land and what are the requirements for getting loan.

Thanks.
Mohan Sumburui,
Hi Mohan,

This is Chetan from Jamshedpur, i hope by this time you must have settled and grown up in ur piggery farming business. Can u help me setting up the same business with less capital? I am a novice in this area.

regards,
Chetan.

Last edited by a moderator:

ashokaa

dear sir
i want to loan for pig forming so i humbly requested to you that you give me information for loan scheame(pig forming).
thanking you
my mobile no .7080234997
my name is Mukesh kumar from Allahabad uttar pradesh.

sur.ee9a

dear
sir/ma'am

can u please tell me that who will make project report for pig farm because i m new for pig farm and i don't know that who will make project report can u please guide me about the same...

sur.ee9a

project report help

dear
sir/ma'am

can u please tell me that who will make project report for pig farm because i m new for pig farm and i don't know that who will make project report can u please guide me about the same...