Loan offer !!!! (Apply Now)

Register
Do you need loan? we give out personal loan, business loan,Christmas loan etc.We also operate under short and long term loans at 3%, Serious interested individual should contact me via

Last edited by a moderator:

shabhava

all estemed members pls beware: All these so called money lenders are bogus! I discussed with 2 people.. They give any amount of loan anywhere in the world without any security.. Only thing is that they ask your bankers details and your passport scanned copy. They they mail you to send some amount as charges for money transfer from their bank to your bank. This lady has asked me to send rs.10000.00 to their Indan agent, of whom details I am expecting..If you transfer the amount they ask, you wont get any loan!!!! I have discussed in details with 2 such loan providers . They also give a money lenders certificate and UK id without any mention of the government of UK!!!!Ha ha ha .... Now she told me she will give her indian agents details.. but she saw this what i have put and sent me a mail saying she will report to FBI!!! as follows:
why did you report me on site, did i collect your money. You beter
delit it from the site or i will us your personal inform to the FBI

So friends be carefull of such fraudsters.. I will be sending the mail conversation of both the people to the Cyber Crime Branch.