Lemon Plant needed.

Register

sppa

Hello,

I am planing to cultivate Lemon in my 4 hec. farm. I am looking for suitable variety of Lemon plant. My farm is located close to Nepal India border (near Gorakhpur). Please advise me what variety of lemon plant suitable in that region for maximum production per plant. Also please let me know if you sell lemon plants. I am pretty much open to any variety, such as seed less, Nagpur, etc. The plant should easily tolerate climate of this region and somewhat resistant to common diseases.
Please get back to me with the detail. If everything works out, I will come to you Nursery to pickup plants. Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks
Sunil Pandey.

shanmuga06

Lemon cultivation

Hi,

The cultivation of lemon is now familierised among farmers.Its a good turing point in farmers life.Because its cash crop & regular income with less laboures.But the farmers should observe somany things in lemon cultivation.For any kind of cultivation the vital role is selection of the seeds/seedlings/saplings.the farmers should forget the subsdidy and other practices.Now as per lemon concerned the citrus reasearch institue and andhra university has promoted and propagated one good variety called "BALaji.This variety have so many salient features than the existing hibreed varieties.

s

agrogreens

Established Member
I SUGGEST EUREKA LEMON TO U. FOLLOWIG WOULD APPLY

per lemon plant @ 100 Rs

1. Age of the plants you offer---- 8 months
2. Height of the plants---- 3 ft
3. When will they start bearing fruit---- 5 years
4. Frequency of fruiting in the year - 3 times
5. Average yield in kg. Per plant per annum---70-100 Kg
6. Expected yielding life of the tree variety---- 30 years
7. Number of plants to be grown per acre-- 100
8. Any special care instruction--- ON FINALIZATION

Terms

Prices: All prices are in indian rs

Payment term: Prepayment

Availability: 7000 Plants available, Ex - stock, subject prior to sale

Delivery term: Ex - works, plant

Transportation bears to you. you have to take care of transportation

Look forward your valued response

Best Regards

manish

Hello,

I am planing to cultivate Lemon in my 4 hec. farm. I am looking for suitable variety of Lemon plant. My farm is located close to Nepal India border (near Gorakhpur). Please advise me what variety of lemon plant suitable in that region for maximum production per plant. Also please let me know if you sell lemon plants. I am pretty much open to any variety, such as seed less, Nagpur, etc. The plant should easily tolerate climate of this region and somewhat resistant to common diseases.
Please get back to me with the detail. If everything works out, I will come to you Nursery to pickup plants. Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks
Sunil Pandey.

Last edited by a moderator: