Land to be converted to organic farmin

Register

ashwith_rs

Hello,

Can someone help me to find an Organic Farming consultant who can help me convert my land of 70 acres and also help me in promoting the same.

If some one interested, please reply to my post, I shall send my contact details.

kirti s

Hello sir
U pls contact the below they will guide u
Dr. nataraj S.K
Asst Prof.

or
Mr. Srikanta Prasad

saroni

Hello,

we are doing horticulture farm consultant since 1992, basically horticulturist ,we specalised in farm developemental activities,if interest to utalised my practical
21 years field service need,pl contact to

With regards,
sivakumar,
Horticulturist,
Saroni agri farm clinic,
Tirunelveli,
Tamilnadu,
9842157331/9994223396.
Email: saroni.1992@gmail.com

saroni

Farming practical experience service needs regd

Hello,

we are doing horticulture farm consultant since 1992, basically horticulturist ,we are specalised in farm developemental activities,if interest to utalised my practical
21 years field service need,pl contact to

With regards,
sivakumar,
Horticulturist,
Saroni agri farm clinic,
Tirunelveli,
Tamilnadu,
9842157331/9994223396.
Email: saroni.1992@gmail.com

saten_r

to choose the right agri organic input

Hi ashwith_rs,

If you are near to Chennai, I can help in certain areas. Please let me know your exact location.

Regards
Padmanabhan Ganesan
Agriculture for Everybody

Dear Enterprenuer,
its good to know about your inclination towards the organic segment.
We have had a good success with the agri inputs by SUNDEX Biotech.
you may also contact them for their products are the best in the industry as of now.
you may also visit them at Sundex Biotech.
wish you all the good for the venture.
Regards,

Ronnie

ashwith_rs

thanks for your reply to the post, my land is outskirts of mumbai, if you have any contact of someone nearby, please let me know

ashwith_rs

To be precise and specific, my land is on outskirts of mumbai near khalapur highway which is 30 kms from panvel stn. If someone nearby mumbai or pune or anywhere can help would be better

sachinp

Organic Farming Consultant

Hello,

Can someone help me to find an Organic Farming consultant who can help me convert my land of 70 acres and also help me in promoting the same.

If some one interested, please reply to my post, I shall send my contact details.
Dear Sir,

We are doing organic farming as well as their certification consultancy under SAP Agro Services.

Step by step convert conventional farm into organic farm with proper planning on paper

please dont hesitate to contact me on below email id.
sachinp125@yahoo.com

thanks and regards
Sachin