land forsale near sea shore

Register

ggopal

1200 acres of land is ready for sale with clear document near vilathikulam area rate per acre is 1.75 lakh per acres

kumaran2521

land

Hi,
Whare is your location? can you give me location map? contact number? proper address? please update details.
-kumar

Hi. Iam Mr. John from Mumbai. can you give more information regarding the the land ? where is this place ? in which state? hope to hear from you all the information so that I can contact you immediate.

Thankx

S.P. John

rbruno

gopal - can we get small quantity - 5 - 10 acres

Is the alnd facing the sea shore or across the road side of the sea shore.
Is it from a single owner, any close by landmark or any photo image you can present.

2000acres

wanted land

My clients are looking for 2000 acres of land located with in 1-2 km from seashore and 2-5 km from railway line in Tamilnadu.please contact me soon .

Last edited by a moderator:

ganapati

Hi,
Whare is your location? can you give me location map? contact number? proper address? please update details.
-kumar
150 acres/part of barren land 12 km.s from sea shore (@ Rs.60, 000/acre) & 8 acres mango plantation (@ Rs. 6 lakh/ acre) is available in Kokan, Maharashtra at Dehen, 28 kms. from Mandangad on Anjarle Rd. Road, water & electricity can be made available. Titles are clear.