KAVACH BEEJ (low invest high profit crop)

Register

zzrr

Now we are provide kavach beej, it is a very good demand in market now, and low investment and high profitable medicinal crop, interested members please contat us further more information.

Y.S.ZAKIR HUSSAIN
HYD

goswamico18

Now we are provide kavach beej, it is a very good demand in market now, and low investment and high profitable medicinal crop, interested members please contat us further more information.

Y.S.ZAKIR HUSSAIN
HYD
Dear sir,
we are intereste4d to have the details for the KAVACH BEEJ FARMING in ORISSA.
Pl. let us know the details and possible buy-back facilities, investment etc in our PRIVATE MSG BOX.
Thanks and regwrds
N.D. Goswami
PURI
ORISSA
INDIA

We r interested...

We r interested...Want details about it...Kindly contact..........

Last edited by a moderator:

jindchahal

Kavach Bee

Y.S.ZAKIR HUSSAIN
HYD
Dear sir,
I am interested in farming Kavach in Punjab
Pl. let me know the details of cultivation cost
Marketing
Profit
Thanks for early reply
JS CHAHAL(9325616)

samla

Eloberate !

Mr Hussain,

Can U enlighten me on the climatic conditions required for this crop. I would like to know about its economics too.

Sudhakar

nehareshail

kavach beej

Y.S.ZAKIR HUSSAIN
HYD
HI, send me the details,
i have got 20 acrs of land in pune, maharashtra.
would like to cultivate medicinal plants in 1 or 2 acrs.

shailendra,
Please contact....

samywinsar

we are ready to cultivate KAVACH BEEJ

show details Aug 11 (3 days ago) Reply

11/08/09
Trichy

Dear sir,

we are interested to have the details for the KAVACH BEEJ FARMING in Maharastra and Tamilnadu.

We have land in Maharastra and Tamilnadu, we are going to start Cultivation around 500 acres soon this month.

Pl. let us know the details and possible buy-back facilities, investment etc in our PRIVATE MSG BOX.

Thanks, Have a Nice Day.

e-mail: samywinsar@gmail.com

www.rosungroups.com

Cell: 09943322935

Regards,

Samay.LA
Rosun Group International Private Ltd,
Mayuri Agros Developers.
No:500, Thiruvalluvar Avenue,
Trichy - 621 216.
Tamilnadu, India.
e-mail: samywinsar@gmail.com
Cell; 09943322935

nagavinay

regarding cultivation of KAVACH BEEJ

Y.S.ZAKIR HUSSAIN
HYD
Hello sir,

I have land at cadapa dist,. what type of soil is required for this? and what is the investment per acre and what is the output? how much we can earn ? I am also from hyderabad, u can contact me on 9247173855. Plz send full details of this to my private inbox, I tried to send private message but it was full.

Regards,
Vinay

babuk

Crop Details

Please send full details of this crop or your contacts.
We are interested to do.

Thanks,
suresh babu,
please contact............
Hyd

Query...

Sir I am basically from pollachi n we are in agriculture...We have plans to goahead with this crop....Am in need of answers for my doubts...I would be greatful if u clarify me this doubts...

1.What r the necessary conditions for its growth
2.Is it cultivated in hilly areas or in farms
3.Is it a perennial or seasonal crop
4.What is the cost for maintenance and return per acre
5.wats the cost of the plants
6.Is plenty of water required
CHELLAPPAN
Please contact............

details need for kavach beej

sir, i am interested in cultivating kavach beej in pondicherry area, please send me the full details about the cultivation or call or mail......
regards
narayanasankar

raju_mms

Dear Mr.Hussain,

I am interested in this very seriously. I would like to cultivate in 200 Acres in Ramanathapuram District, TN where we have lands with Red soil with sweet borewell water. Afterwards we will extend to 600 Acres. Kindly provide cultivation practices, Economics etc. per reurn mail. If you can provide your phone number, I will speak to you at your convenient time.
Thanks & Regards,
Raju.....
Please contact...............

milind lunkad

Milind Lunkad

Y.S.ZAKIR HUSSAIN
HYD
We are interested in cultivating Kavach beej in Pune, plz send all related cultivation to harvesting and marketing information in detail,
Regards,
Milind Lunkad,
Mob 09822026724milind@rohanbuilders.com