karunochi-reg

Register

sukan312

Hi,
I like to know about the karunochi and its properties.
For what purpose we are using leaf and where we can get?
Is it herbal?If any can clarify my doubt pls mail me

Last edited by a moderator:

Ashwini

Hi

It is scientifically called vitex trifolia. The leaves have medicinal properties. It is used treat fever, a few female ailemnts.

Regards
Ashwini

sukan312

Thank you for your information.
How many types of karunochi availiable and i came to some people , they told me that when we put a one leaf in the milk , the milk color will change to black, if any one can confirm this?

I request any one pls post images of karunochi

Karunochi

Hi,

Karunochi, may be a plant..... but, in market, some people tell you that these leaves were high cost, it will be big amount in internatinal market like...... dont belive them...... all cheating matter.... keep in mint.......

with regards,

karunochi

Dear Sir,
For karunochi leaves contact me in my id.

Thanking you

Hi,
I like to know about the karunochi and its properties.
For what purpose we are using leaf and where we can get?
Is it herbal?If any can clarify my doubt pls mail me

Last edited by a moderator:

basavasankar

This Karunochi, Black Vitex negundo is every where available. Unlike green coloured Vitex negundo (Vavila in telugu), just like a weed around all in Telangana districts.Several companies are preparing NIRGUNDI medicine i have seen in Bhopal etc. in various states. In Maharastra state also it is famous for working againest body pains.
Same Nirundi, black colour plant leaf is being marketed in Tamilanadu.
According to the recent development there is no scientific evidence like Molecular marking or finger prints denoting the actual scientific data: working on certain body parts or effective for all the body.
Will some body can explain and provide any latest information or data link that it is working on human body/or some parts with out any major side effects.
Unless there is pucca evidence of scientific data we can not relay on its utilization. There are some herbal research organizations like asthagiri.herbal@gmail.com, stationed near chennai, Mr.Narasimhan informed that they are doing some research: 98400 64340. Along with these some IICT type of Govt.organizations have to certify.Then only we can relay on the medicinal use of that plant. As the APMedicinal Plants Board is having some established plants in Hyderabad, they can supply by simple cuttings with cheaper cost like Rs.2-3 in one poyethene bag after establishment. The transport from Hyd to TN may be another Rs.2/-each if the qty is around 10000nos.in each lorry.