Jatropa Seeds Wanted for oil Production

Register
HI!
I am chandrashekar, we are in the process of setting up a biodiesel
refienary, we presently studing the market and will be investing in 2 months
I am looking for the quotation for jatropa seed of minimum 2700 MT for every month. Kindly mail me your quotation and help us in setting up a plant.

sjoshi

bio diesel processing equipments

dear mr.chandarshekahr
with refer to above subject pl give me your contact details so that we can discuss the same.

warm regards
sameer joshi
Please contact....

Last edited by a moderator:

About Jetropa Seeds

Dear Sir / Mam ,

Purandhar Agro and Bio-Fuels (Pune, Maharashtra) is an Eco-Friendly, Agricultural company, renowned for its expertise in the mainstream cultivation of Jatropha Curcas with untapped commercial potential. Promoted by a team of professionals specialized in Intensive Agriculture

We, Purandhar Agro & BioFuels, are actually in the Business of Jatropha's Awareness,Agricultural Practises and Planting Material Supply.

Portfolio of Services we provide is as follows :

Property Assessment & Site Selection
Crop Species & Details
Supply Of Tested Seeds & Sapling
Lay out & Establishment
Water Requirements & Irrigation Scheduling
Fertiliser Programmes & Nutrition Monitoring
Plantation with Technology
Production Economics & Marketing
Harvesting & Handling
Quality Assurance

We are giving the require Quoation for Jatropha Curcas Seeds ....

Quality no.1) Germination 75-85% ;

Physical Impurities2%

Rate : Rs.60 /- Per Kg ( Ex-Nursery, Pune)

This Seeds are specialy Treated with Organic Silica for better germination and growth. This helps for better Transplatation Shock and Draught resistance potential of the plant. The regular use of Silicon fertizer further help for better yield.

Quality no. 2) Germination 60-65%

Physical Impurities 5-10%

Rate : Rs. 20 /- Per Kg ( Ex-Nursery ,Pune)

Gunny bags packing is prefeable than polythene bags to avoid moisture and fungus problems.

We also provide the specific treatments to improvise the field results .

We hope this clarifies your querry, in case of any more please feel free to contact us.

Thanks & Regards
Nitin
Please contact.....

shantanu_1412

HI!
I am chandrashekar, we are in the process of setting up a biodiesel
refienary, we presently studing the market and will be investing in 2 months
I am looking for the quotation for jatropa seed of minimum 2700 MT for every month. Kindly mail me your quotation and help us in setting up a plant.
hi,
i have bulk quantity of jeropa seeds, pl send me ur contact details, if u want i can provide land with all services for cultivation of jetropa farming, Please contact.....

Jatropha

Dear Chandu,

We are in a position to supply jatropha about 100 plus tons a month. However I would like to emphasis that you have a multifeed stock BD plant. WE have supplied 300 ton/day Capacity to our client in Andhra Pradesh.

For further details,

Please feel free to call us or mail me....

krpatil

jatropha seed oil

Dear Sir,

We are a small organization engaged in the business of Agriculture supply of various Inputs.
We need jatropha seed oil. So if you can supply the oil, kindly send the quotation in terms of MT.

Look forward to your reply.

Regards,
Kishor Patil, Pune.
Please contact....