please advise me for 100 animals dairy in tvm kerela

i have land 4acr near by river
pls give me the initial coast
BINU

Last edited by a moderator:

SWAMY1807

Established Member
Binu,
You can first learn about dairy's in and out and then step in to it.
Once you committed to do it on your own supervision and dedication, then you can do it. It requires 100% dedication with learning to achieve success.
You can have 20 cattle without depending fodder available from 4 acres.
100 Cattle cannot be grow with 4 acres, leading which shortage of fodder may lead you to purchase from outside leading expenditure may more than earning and finally? You can understand.
All the best.
Regards.
SWAMY

drsarkar

Dear Mr Binu Kuttan ,

I am consulting mini Dairy Projects at Ernakulum & Pallakkad and based at M.P. & Rajasthan with supply area for CB Cows / Indian Pure Cows / Graded / Elite Buffaloes Herd from our Procurement area of Western UP , Punjab , Haryana , Rajasthan , Gujarat , Saurashtra , Hosur , Krishnagiri , Dharampuri as well as Bangluru zone ..

We are the Dairy Farm / Products manf. based sector with Dual breeds Goats , Poultry , Animal Feed unit's Project Consultancy Group . Our Organisation have H.O. at Madhya Pradesh , Rajasthan and Branches at Punjab , Haryana states with working in 12 States.
We are the turnkey Project Consultants and Implementers for medium / large projects have minimum supply of Animals atleast 50 nos. in Cows / Buffaloes ; 5000 Color Poultry and 250 nos. Goats with Terms and Conditions / Bank Guarantee / MoU Agreement . We all are Ph.D.'s and having more than 22 years exposures on techno-professional section . You can pool or contact the more Dairy farm owners for bulk supply with minimum 50 nos. Graded Elite Herd of Buffaloes / High milch herd of Crossbred cows / Pure Indian cows like shiwal / Gir / Rathi etc. First you have to visit our Registered Office at Ratlam (M.P.) with complete discussions and book the Orders with your farm details .. Our contact details are :: GGDFCS India - Dairy & Livestock Development Division .

PLZ Contact us through PM with your communication details ..

Hey

i am very much interest in dairy faming

please advise me for 100 animals dairy in tvm kerela

i have land 4acr near by river
pls give me the initial coast
BINU