I want start my own business. If any idea please share.

Register

Dear Shahanawaj,

Need Dealers/Distributers for leading E-commerce

We have an E-commerce company and we dealing total consumer products in all over India and we want dealers/distributors in all over India for delivery who can deliver our product to our regular customer at there home address on (cod) cash on delivery mode. And you get minimum rupees 3000-4000 in a day and more information contact with me

Aditya Dangupta

Contact number: - +91-9303097240

Mail Id: - adityaonlineshopping4@gmail.com

Respected friend .
Need to first your self
1.your communication skil .
2.line or field of interest .
3.knowing technology .
4.fund availability
5.place of unit to be installed .
6.Raw materials availablity .
7.require labour available
8.product demand & marketing .
9.support from your home and local government norms .
If you have all answer . then consult with consultant accordingly go head .
Thanks .
Rangaganessan .
BrightIndia .

garao56

You have to choose business type locally suitable to you and the products can be easily marketed there, Then go for besiness idea . Pl inform the location to be started
Please contact us for project report

Vijaya Agro consultants

Hello everyone my self Shahanawaj from Maharashtra. I want start my own business in manufacturing sector or any contract business. If you have any idea regarding this please share with me.

Thank You…!
Dear Mr.Shahanawaj
One of my USA client wants to appoint Distributors in India for their Grade A Cow Milk Powder.
India is one of high consuming market of Milk Powder and related by products.
An ready made market is available for Milk Powder in India which assures of Good ROI.
You may pl.contact us for further process,if this Business proposal attracts you.

Thanks & Regards
A.Radhakrishnan
Mobile:9028005847
E mail:eximsarvamm@gmail.com
M/s Sarvamm Entrepreneurs
Export Import Trading & Services
KK Market
Pune-411043

Please conform,IS IT GRADE A1 OR A2 COW MILK POWDER.?
Greetings..
As per the Test Report-

1) Product Category is : Non-Fat- Dry milk spray Processed
2) product Name is: Grade A-Non fat Dry Milk- Low heat

Further Details:
  • The production plants are regularly inspected by both public and private agencies, including the State Departments of Agriculture, FDA, USDA, and NFPA-SAFE.
  • This Nonfat Dry Milk meets all requirements of North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA).
  • Products manufactured and supplied do not contain gluten.
  • The supplied Products are exempted from OSHA Hazard Communication Standard #303 since they are subject to Food and Drug Administration labeling requirements.
  • The products are produced from raw milk meeting the somatic cell ( < or = 400,000 per ml.) and bacterial standard plat count ( < or = 100,000 per ml.) requirements of Regulation (EC) No 853/204.
Thanks & Regards
A.Radhakrishnan
Mobile:9028005847
E mail:eximsarvamm@gmail.com
M/s Sarvamm Entrepreneurs
Export Import Trading & Services
KK Market
Pune-411043

vbshinde

Sir,
We are providing economical water tank solution.
please confirm only diameter of tank & height.
very usefull for water storage /fish farming / spirulina farming..

contact us. 9822569793
V.b.shinde

aksharambs

Established Member
Dear Shahanawaj,
We are start-up business consulting company, we surely can help you in starting dairy your farming business.
Get consultation for all your dairy farm business queries - at Meticulous

Initial Consulting – Business Modelling
Business Plans /Project Report
Company Registration
Land Selection Assistance
Project Design
Assisted Machinery Buying Program
and Much more ...

Thanks & Regards,
Meticulous Business Solutions Private Limited
info@meticulousbizsol.com/info@meticulous.in
Meticulous Business Solutions Private Limited - A startup Business Consulting Company

geethasai

Are you looking out for a high profit yet a meaningful franchise business to enrich your Entrepreneur skills? Please go through this mailer completely.

About us

Tapping powerful potential of revolutionary Bacteria-Culture / bio-dynamic technology!!!
The Great Organic, a team of eminent scientists, have now revolutionized the age-old organic farming practices of our ancestors with the most innovative Bacterial-Culture / bio dynamictechnology.

Nuevo Organic foods & products for radical rates, at par with prevailing market!!!

By adapting this technology Saravanas Business Inc. developed many food products, ready to eat food, Organic cosmetic products, etc.,

These products come unequivocally at rates competitive to the current market rates of rice and groceries.

This has been the very essence of the moral-intentional business venture of B NATURO - SARAVANAS BUSINESS INC.

To penetrate our bacteria culture Bio dynamic products into the market, we have designed Nine unique business models which will be marketed through Saravanas Marketing in Chennai & Tamilnadu.

Now we are offering franchise for our Nine organic business models and invite enterprising entrepreneurs to join our group and share our growth & profit. With our sound marketing plans and multimedia advertisements, we are confident of storming the market with our B-Naturo brand.

CONTACT- GEETHA - BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT-7358321606

Main stream of Business:

We have 20+ Organic Super Markets in Chennai.

mohauniverse

Hello everyone my self Shahanawaj from Maharashtra. I want start my own business in manufacturing sector or any contract business. If you have any idea regarding this please share with me.

Thank You…!
sir, I am an exporter in India of spices like black pepper.Hence i am looking for a distributor and importer. I will give Blackpepper.Can you sale in Maharashtra? E-mail:mohauniverse@gmail.com (Madurai,Tamilnadu)