How to Build A Complete Biomass Pellet Plant?

Register

agicosolution

Biomass pellet mills are now widely used to make wood pellets and feed pellets. In general, wood pellet machine is more appealing since the whole world is advocating energy conservation and environment protection. Wood pellets as fuel just conform to the slogan, so an increasing number of people want to start a business by producing wood pellets to meet the market demand and make profit. Then there comes the question of how to start a biomass pellet plant. What factors should be considered when building a biomass pellet plant?
Firstly, a sufficient material supply is essential for running a pellet plant. To make wood pellets, raw materials like wood logs, bamboo, branches, sawdust and straw need to be ready for use at any moment. For instance, a wood pellet plant with a capacity of 2T/H at least shall have 60T material in the stock daily. Thus continuous production of biomass pellet can be guaranteed.
Secondly, moisture content of wood materials is rather important for pellet shaping. The ideal moisture content is 15%. If the moisture content is higher than 15%, a dryer should be equipped. When coming to the installation of a dryer, fuel has to be considered. Do manufacturers have to buy fuel for heat stove in the dryer? No, here wood pellets can in turn be used as the fuel to drive the dryer. Therefore, manufacturers do not have to worry about the fuel cost.
Lastly, a good location is also very important. A well-chosen location can save the production cost. In other words, if the location is close to the supply area of raw materials, transportation cost can no doubt be largely saved. Above all, if there is a sudden lack of materials, the close distance can meet an urgent need.
As the professional manufacturer and supplier of pellet milling machines and complete pellet plant, AGICO always offers you the first-class equipment and service.

felton76

I see you are a pellet plant supplier. I am from Sudan and are looking for some small pellet plants. This one I found here seems to be the same model from yours, I am comparing the prices to make a better call. Could you please post more detail information?

agicosolution

I see you are a pellet plant supplier. I am from Sudan and are looking for some small pellet plants. This one I found here seems to be the same model from yours, I am comparing the prices to make a better call. Could you please post more detail information?
Dear sir,
Good day to you,
Sorry to reply to you late.
GEMCO is one branch office of AGICO that is dedicated in manufacturing biomass plant, the price and specification are all the same.
You can visit our site, www.agicosolution.com, or www.gemcopelletmill.com/250-350kg-h-wood-pellet-production-line.html to make order.

Sincerely,
House