High yielding HF Cows and Murrah Buffalo for sale

Register

paadi

Hi All,

We offering various services and products for dairy farming.

The best breed HF cows in India is available in Karnataka and we help you to get the same at very competitive price. Also, we help to the beginners to start from end to end.

Also, we buy and sell the used dry grass, cattle feed, dairy equipment and cattle.

Best Regards,

Last edited by a moderator:

sower

We are interested.What is the cost per unit for both varities?Can you send me specific details regarding yield for both these varieties?

raja_1024

Hi sir we are interested can you provide your contact details or email id so i can be in touch with you as we are planning to enter into dairy farm in large scale i am from hyderabad.

ssmurthy

Hi All,

The best breed HF cows in India is available in Karnataka and we help you to get the same at very competitive price. Also, we help to the beginners to start from end to end.

Also, we buy and sell the used dry grass, cattle feed, dairy equipment and cattle.

Best Regards,

Hello sir,

This is Murthy,

We are interested for both , can you provide your contact details or email id, we are planning to enter into dairy farm business.

Regards,

jeetesh

Hi All,

Best Regards,
Hi,

Pls. share more details. This will help many users of "AgricultureInformation.com". Do you have website for more details?

Regards,
Jeetesh

nibu

Hello,
Please email me ur contact details......I too live in Karnataka.
Hi sir i am interested. Please let me know your contact details with Phone No. i am planning to start a new dairy farm in Kerala, Thrissur location.

Nibu

sarinck

Interested

Hi

Interested in . I am from kerala , Idukki. Interested pls call me

here is my contacts

Hi All,

Best Regards,