Help required to setup poly house in Uttaranchal

Register

garrysandhu

Hi,

I want to setup polyhouse in Uttaranchal near Bazpur. I want some contact at this place and the information to setup the polyhouse. The expenditure details and any idea about the annual income from the setup.
Please provide me the person contact in Uttaranchal near Bazpur where I can contact and get the complete information.

My contact details are:-
Name – Gurpreet Sandhu
# Please call between 12.30pm-11.30pm
e-mail –

Please contact me asap with information

Thanks,
Gurpreet

Last edited by a moderator:

pcpunit

Royal Aromatix

Hi,

I want to setup polyhouse in Uttaranchal near Bazpur. I want some contact at this place and the information to setup the polyhouse. The expenditure details and any idea about the annual income from the setup.
Please provide me the person contact in Uttaranchal near Bazpur where I can contact and get the complete information.

Name – Gurpreet Sandhu
e-mail –

Thanks,
Gurpreet
Dear Sir,

Please contact us at

chinnadurai

Pl. contact Indo-Dutch Horticulture Technologies , Nainital for setting up poly house set up and crop cultivation etc.

contact - Sudhir Chadha

Dear Sir,

Greetings!

Ingrain Technologies is a consulting firm operating in the areas of agribusiness and rural development.We are based at Secunderabad.

We operate in the broad areas of

Agricultural advisory services

Preparation, implementation and evaluation of of projects for corporate ,private and government institutions
Training and manpower consulting.
Impact analysis studies, evaluation studies, marketing research, etc.,
Farm development

We look forward to have collaborative relation with your organization.

Thanks and best regards,

PVGK Murthy
Director -Ingrain Technologies
please contact....

Hi,

Name – Gurpreet Sandhu
e-mail –

Thanks,
Gurpreet