Help needed regarding Bio Deasel

Register
Hi
I am an Animator by profession in Mumbai....
But i Have More Interest in Agriculture
And if it is Bio deasel then What to say ..
I have A Land About 50,ooo sq ft
of my own
in Janghai,Allahabad District ...... can I do or change my profession and
is it will be profitable for me ? ...... Presently I am Nil about Agriculture ... But i want to be a Modern Farmer Of India

So please Suggest me Can i do this Business..

Last edited:

krishnaenergy

Bio-diesel Consultancy

Dear sir,

Please send your requirement into our email . We can render our consultancy services to set up your plant on turnkey basis.

Regards.
Pramod Hati

Last edited by a moderator:

Dear Pramod,

What kind of consultancy services u will give ? what is your expert area , what kind of jobs u will do on turn key basis ?

krishnaenergy

Dear Sir,

This is to your enquiry regarding jatropha and bio-diesel project. We can render our turnkey consultancy services with all our best of potentiality and expertise for successful execution of your ambitious Jatropha Plantation Project. We can also take turnkey contract to establish any capacity of biodiesel plant in your region.

We can provide you with our comprehensive services which include all the phases including setting up of Nursery, Cultivation farms, Oil Extraction Unit, Bio-diesel Processing Plant and finally Buyback / Marketing of the Bio-diesel. All this with the best technology and practices available today, we will also apprise you with the latest developments in the following areas.
1. Establishment of Nurseries to ensure best planting material of Jatropha.
2. Plantation and popularization of JATROPHA in ongoing system of farming.
3. Entering into 100 % guaranteed buyback agreements with Jatropha plantation.
4. Oil Extraction and other value added services like biogas, soap and candle production.
5. Offering 100% buyback of produced seeds & oil at fixed rates.
6. Preparation of Bankable Detailed Project Report (DPR) for Plantation of Jatropha/ Bio-diesel Plant.
7. Supply of Equipments, high-yielding Seeds, Fertilizers & Organic Manure incidental to cultivation and technology and sales promotion materials.
8. Supply, Installation & Commissioning of Expelling and Bio-Diesel manufacturing plant.
9. Training, Trial and Commercial Production with 100% buyback of Bio-Diesel.

Please feel free to ask for any clarification regarding this project.

Thanks and Regards.
Pramod Hati

krishnaenergy

Dear Sir,

What project? You have not yet mentioned your exact project. We have given our scope of services on the jatropha and bio-diesel project as you asked. Please let us know your exact requirement from us and details of your project, so that we can able to send the tentative project cost.

Regards.
Pramod Hati

vikaszanzane

Jatropha Plantation

If I want to plant jatropha over 2 ha land, then what will be the cost? & if I want to set up a small biodiesel plant around 500 lit/ day, then what is the required amount of jatropha seeds?

taip

Jatropha cultivation for Bio fuel

M/s Krishnaenergy

We are a involved in a star-up project for cultivation of Jatropha
with bio diesel as the end product.

Kindly let us know your contact address/e mail per private message of
this page.

Regards
Naheer