Help Need from Experienced and Senior members HELP...

Register

kirangk

hi,

I am kiran from Hyderabad. I am interested to set up A dairy farm in surroundings of Hyderabad. so please suggest me with your ideas and experience.

Recently i met with a broker he promised me with best deals for live stock and lands but as the work started he was cheating us which we found it early and put an end with his deals. it was a horrifying experience please suggest us

It would be a great learning and experience if any one let us see there set up and give guidelines

I live in Mehdipatnam and planned to set up at UPPAL as it is near to Milk Collection Center(HERITAGE and DODLA) and for fodder its the best place for production compared to other places as it is dry in other parts.

Any response or suggestions would be a great help

Regards
kiranGoteti

Ashwini

Hi

Please approach the krishi vigyan kendra nearby, the dairy scientist will help you .

Regards
ashwini

gunavanth

Dairy Farm

hi,

I am kiran from Hyderabad. I am interested to set up A dairy farm in surroundings of Hyderabad. so please suggest me with your ideas and experience.

Recently i met with a broker he promised me with best deals for live stock and lands but as the work started he was cheating us which we found it early and put an end with his deals. it was a horrifying experience please suggest us

It would be a great learning and experience if any one let us see there set up and give guidelines

I live in Mehdipatnam and planned to set up at UPPAL as it is near to Milk Collection Center(HERITAGE and DODLA) and for fodder its the best place for production compared to other places as it is dry in other parts.

Any response or suggestions would be a great help

Regards
kiranGoteti
Contact Mr. Eshwar Reddy for dairy farm details.

Last edited by a moderator: