Goat farming

Register

pig farm

Dear sir,
First of all I thank u for providing good help to our country to grow providing free information on Goat farm.

Is any goat farm training at tamilnadu near Vellore ?
How to prepare project report for goat farm to get subsidy from NABARD and probably how many months processing time to get subsidy from NABARD ?
which age is suitable to buy osmanabadi goats to start a goat farm (Kids or mature goats or pregnant goats), kindly provide info how many months to grow from kid to mature, mature to pregnant and pregnant to birth ?
Are u providing pure osmanabadi goats to tamilnadu near Vellore. If so kindly provide me info about price, mode of transportation, any guarantee and other details to srijay8@yahoo.com
which insurance is best and Is there any subsidy for insurance ?

Sorry for asking too many questions.
Your reply will be highly appreciated.

Thank you,
Regards,
Raj

smy82482

Yes goat farm trainings are available at all places in India nowadays.Just visit your nearest KVK,they will surely provide you contact details of training at your places.
For preparing project report under NABARDS subsidy you have to follow the guidelines given by NABARD.NABARD will provide you subsidy only when you have taken loan from any bank,to avail subsidy you must have to take loan for goat farming from any bank.Without loan you will not get any subsidy.Subsidy will be credited to your bank account only when you successfully repay the loan of bank,after 3 or 5 years.You will not get subsidy initially at any cost.To avail subsidy you have to pay all EMI's at their given time intervals.
Buying pregnant goats is always better,as they will deliver the kids quickly and you wont have to wait any more for their mating and then becoming pregnant.
The time period from kid to mature is different in different goat breeds.In osmanabdi it is six months to mature,5 months of gestation period that is pregnant to birth.
For price quotes email us at smymbbs5372@rediffmail.com
United India,or any other insurance you can make as all have nearly same terms and conditions and services regarding goat insurance.Subsidy on insurance depends on state to state,here in Maharashtra, people below poverty line has 50% subsidy on insurance price of their goat.Visit your Livestock development office,they will provide you the details.
Its my pleasure to answers the questions related to goat farming.
Thank you.
Regards,
Dr.shaikh.
Dear sir,

First of all I thank u for providing good help to our country to grow providing free information on Goat farm.

Is any goat farm training at tamilnadu near Vellore ?
How to prepare project report for goat farm to get subsidy from NABARD and probably how many months processing time to get subsidy from NABARD ?
which age is suitable to buy osmanabadi goats to start a goat farm (Kids or mature goats or pregnant goats), kindly provide info how many months to grow from kid to mature, mature to pregnant and pregnant to birth ?
Are u providing pure osmanabadi goats to tamilnadu near Vellore. If so kindly provide me info about price, mode of transportation, any guarantee and other details to srijay8@yahoo.com
which insurance is best and Is there any subsidy for insurance ?

Sorry for asking too many questions.
Your reply will be highly appreciated.

Thank you,
Regards,
Raj